Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

28 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

One person stubbornly digging their heels in here stopping this happen is still the case I'm lead to believe. 

...I  find that hard to believe!!!

Whoever that person is then he can be out voted by Top, unless it is Top, then it all makes sense. You do not need a unanimous decision in order to come to a decision. The Supreme Court does not require everyone to say yes or no, if that was the case, nothing would ever get done.

6 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

If his sacking is imminent, can only think now they are not going to mention it this weekend due to the Queen lying in state, the board might think it very poor form to have that news just shoved out there and will announce it midweek since we have another two week break and they might be quietly sounding out a replacement.

Sacking him today, Tuesday or whenever is NOT disrespecting the Queen. Failing to do it is disrespecting the fans and the club. Brendan Dodgers is NOT important and his demise will NOT have any impact on the Queen or the mourning of the Queen. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Sacking him today, Tuesday or whenever is NOT disrespecting the Queen. Failing to do it is disrespecting the fans and the club. Brendan Dodgers is NOT important and his demise will NOT have any impact of the Queen of the mourning of the Queen. 

It's perspective, some people might and therefore sacking him today or midweek would make little difference, if he is going to be sacked of course, which he should be in my opinion.

I have a horrible feeling they are looking at our next set of fixtures and thinking it's an opportunity to turn it around. If that is the case, then I'm very worried! To me it seems like the perfect run for a new manager rather than a last chance for a manager who has been failing way before this embarrassing start to the season. 

Screenshot_20220918-104410.png

• Like 3

If he is still here, we will lose badly against Notts forest.  It can't get any worse than where we are in the table right now, just be completely cut adrift. That's 2 games running where we've managed to get back on level terms in the first half only to utterly collapse in the second half. There's no leadership on or off the pitch.

1 minute ago, StonyFox said:

I have a horrible feeling they are looking at our next set of fixtures and thinking it's an opportunity to turn it around. If that is the case, then I'm very worried! To me it seems like the perfect run for a new manager rather than a last chance for a manager who has been failing way before this embarrassing start to the season. 

Screenshot_20220918-104410.png

We will be lucky to get 6 points from those fixtures.

A decision can be made if not already made but not announced until Tuesday the players wont be in today or tomorrow anyway. Things can be being put in place for an announcement later on. Cannot see him surviving and yesterday was a shot at nothing. Cannot beleive the club is an destitute as some claim and maybe the club held out to see if Rodgers could turn it around with what we have got and with Glover not in place were not going to take the risk of more players being brought in as recruitment has been poor recently. 

If this guy is still here for the Forest game than it goes from Brendan out to Brendan and board out. 

This group got a reprieve from Vichai after royally ****ing up the 2016 summer. He allowed them to put it right but genuinely quite a few of them should’ve been sacked after that debacle. 

Realistically, I think Top’s mum should take over as Chairwoman - there needs to be some checks on this lot and Top is not experienced enough to run this club. Not his fault because there was no plan for him to be Chairman so early. In addition, he has been seriously let down by his CEO, CFO and other members. Drastic changes are needed.

11 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Sacking him today, Tuesday or whenever is NOT disrespecting the Queen. Failing to do it is disrespecting the fans and the club. Brendan Dodgers is NOT important and his demise will NOT have any impact on the Queen or the mourning of the Queen. 

It's what she would have wanted..

1 hour ago, taupe said:

It's probably been longer than that even. I certainly recall teams (WHam for instance) being able to do it with a regularity. The blue print to negate our Rodgersball has been out there for some time.

I think there is a big difference between sides working us out like, as you say west Ham in the past, and what we are seeing now which is basically a side that gives up when the going gets tough. Total capitulation is what is happening right now. It is becoming a mental issue, not just a footballing skills issue. there's just no fight in the team at all.