Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

A new voice in the shape of a new manager will revive and rediscover the talents of our players who like the Norman soldiers were talented but in need of effective leadership. 

But your story was about an existing leader, proving rumours of his death to be premature and thus galvanising his troops. It was a bloody awful analogy. 

Edited by turtmcfly
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

This club is finished. I just can’t believe this is being allowed to happen. 

I mean, I don’t know how legit this is, the guy struggled to spell ‘friend’… but yeah, definitely worrying me now if there’s any truth in it. 
Vichai was clearly the strong one. Top’s too soft if this is true. 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
40 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Can Rogers become popular again?

Yes, if he’s in the Forest dug out and we’ve got Nige when we play them 

1 minute ago, ozvaldo said:

I mean, I don’t know how legit this is, the guy struggled to spell ‘friend’… but yeah, definitely worrying me now if there’s any truth in it. 
Vichai was clearly the strong one. Top’s too soft if this is true. 

We’re hearing way too much of this for it to not be true. Once again like most of the issues at the club, it’s a football club not run by football people. We will die like this. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Unless you're in the board room at these meetings, it's very unlikely anyone will know who does or doesn't back Rodgers lol 

Bizarre ain’t it.

Majority of times we’ve sacked managers there has never been a whisper to the press until very close to the actual announcement.