Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Just been sent this. 

53ECAD3F-F310-463F-8228-1AA9EC30FE68.jpeg

Is not the potential loss of 150m in revenue and exodus of our best players a tad worrying for them?

I saw earlier that Cardiff City have sacked their manager. They lie 18th of 24 teams and lost 3 out of their last 4 matches.

Our chap, bar the 9 easy points he got at the end of the season was in relegation form. He's lost double the matches this season that Morrison has and is rooted to the bottom place in the table. What does he have to do to get sacked?

8 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Typical manager. All the higher-ups think the sun shines out his arse whilst the people who work for him can see him for a plain arsehole. All that corporate BS is good for someone after all, I suppose.

Management consultants know how to worm their 'way in' with the money men who run business, and by doing so make sure they spin everything in their own favour. Their best trick is making sure they don't spend any of their own money on the journey. Brendan is the best management consultant out there.

There's been a lot of suggesting that bodies at the club don't want him sacked. 

I'm at a loss as to why that can be. Finances aren't an issue. In the event of an emergency we're capable of loaning money. It isn't a significant amount set against relegation.

What could the rationale be for wanting this to continue. 

• Like 1

People have been talking a £10 million payoff. Its quite obvious from the lack of action that it is substantially more than that. This will be one of the biggest payoffs of all time. We have to hold our noses and do it. It will not go away , the decision has to be made 

19 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Just been sent this. 

53ECAD3F-F310-463F-8228-1AA9EC30FE68.jpeg

Id believe this if he left it at "Rodgers Rudkin Wheelan were in a meeting earlier"

How some rando who works at Seagrave knows what's been said in such a high level meeting I don't know but I'd wager a guess at it being bollocks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, J. James said:

Ok l have a few posts left so I'll leave my usual one..... Again....

BRENDAN RODGERS IS STAYING UNTIL THE WORLD CUP AT LEAST.

No ifs buts or maybes they wont sack him, he wont leave so stop dreaming and fantasising.

If they were going to sack him he'd be gone already, if he were going to leave ditto.

Here endeth the truth (and us in the EPL)

What a load of rubbish.

Just been sent a draft of Top's programme notes ahead of the Forest game:

"Choose top flight. Choose a cup. Choose lucrative television rights. Choose the Leicester City family. Choose a ****ing big scoreboard, choose a state of the art training ground, cars, overpaid players and NFC turnstiles. Choose ground expansion, multi-purpose arenas, and residential tower blocks. Choose Macquarie loan repayments. Choose a club museum. Choose promoting friends. Choose Adidas leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three game euro tour under the lights in a range of ****ing cities. Choose dodgy pints of Tsingtao and wondering who the **** you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on a padded seat watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing home games, stuffing ****ing prawn sandwiches into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, p*ssing your last in a miserable league, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up clubs you associate with to justify your existence. Choose your future. Choose top flight... 

But why would I want to do a thing like that?

I chose not to choose top flight. I chose somethin' else. 

And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Brendan Rodgers?"

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

I couldn’t read the article - don’t know if it’s a rehash of an earlier tweet 

Basically says the board are "reluctantly" considering changing the manager, they like Thomas Frank but Dyche will be considered.

If he's staying then I'll make peace with that, I have no option to. 

But it should be caveated with a discussion about using the players at his disposal and not picking based on weird issues or personal hang ups. He should also be bollocked about conduct in the media. 

Not that it would ever happen but I reckon personally refunding the away tickets from Saturday would be about right.