Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Odds are shortening for him to go, hopefully all  be announced either tonight or more likely tomorrow morning. 

Yes, but they won’t do it today, of all days. I think they are lining up Thomas Franck so I hope that happens at least a week before the Forest showdown. 

Edited by oxtonfox
sp

14 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

If we don’t beat Forest and he’s still here,  protests are the only option. 

I wouldn't worry about that. Place would turn absolutely toxic. People would probably stay beyond 85 mins to vent their anger!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Out of interest... what has been the most effective protest by a fan base wanting a manager out?

Certainly Man Utd is the most ineffective protest, they have been protesting about Glazers since Fergie was around. 

19 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yeah, the settlement fee isn’t anywhere near the full contract fee. 

…but…but…it’s 100million trillion pounds. I read it on Twitter. lcfcexpert69 said so. You aren’t allowed to put ‘expert’ in your Twitter handle unless you actually are one. It’s the law or something.

29 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...the people taking attendance at games are nowhere near the feelings that are running through Foxestalk!!!

There will be little show of resentment should we lose, call it apathy or a new breed of supporters, but they are not energised to show dissent. 

It was pretty horrible after Southampton and I think they've been very fortunate the Villa game was postponed, it will be hideous vs Forest you only have to see the uproar after they did us away in the cup. Things get nasty very quickly.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

If he is manager for Forest, protests should be the only option. The board can’t play the wait and see game anymore.

No other choice, they need to understand that his time is up. Even if he did manage to get a couple of wins i think the damage he has done is irreversible.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

These guys are very hit and miss… Think they have got the odd Leicester thing right in the past but also throw a lot of s*** in the hope some sticks…

It's an open goal for these shit accounts. He's obviously going to be sacked at some point so they can just leave it open ended in terms of timescale. Then they say we're "in talks" with another manager so when we appoint someone new they go "see told you they were speaking to someone". Until Percy says something committal I'm not believing anything.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's an open goal for these shit accounts. He's obviously going to be sacked at some point so they can just leave it open ended in terms of timescale. Then they say we're "in talks" with another manager so when we appoint someone new they go "see told you they were speaking to someone". Until Percy says something committal I'm not believing anything.

Yep same unfortunately…

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I’m really beginning to question this! 

16 minutes ago, Daggers said:

…but…but…it’s 100million trillion pounds. I read it on Twitter. lcfcexpert69 said so. You aren’t allowed to put ‘expert’ in your Twitter handle unless you actually are one. It’s the law or something.

Thank goodness I’m no longer on twitter 😂😅

Don't forget , Top absolutely begged him to sign a new contract. If Rodgers didn't use that to extract a rock solid and very high severance payoff then he is not the business man I thought. Wishful thinking on our part will not change that. We have to take the hit and move on.

• Like 1