Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, TMELcfc said:

These guys are very hit and miss… Think they have got the odd Leicester thing right in the past but also throw a lot of s*** in the hope some sticks…

This is where you throw shit knowing it will stick because its a certainty.

No one is going to sack their manager during the between Lizzie popping her clogs and her funeral.

The advantage is that they can make discrete enquiries about availability of targets, whittle down to a preferred list so that the replacement is lined up as soon as he is told.

He is gone tomorrow.

Edit: forgot to add as its international break - is there a better time for a manager to go?

(As to where Rodgers goes next, ideal at international level? Can't bring players in, takes teams to the next level)

Edited by adam1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's an open goal for these shit accounts. He's obviously going to be sacked at some point so they can just leave it open ended in terms of timescale. Then they say we're "in talks" with another manager so when we appoint someone new they go "see told you they were speaking to someone". Until Percy says something committal I'm not believing anything.

Until it's up as an official statement from the club I'm not believing anything. Too many flash rumours for weeks. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

I live next to Susan Whelan and Brendan's head just rolled out of her front door. Pretty gross. It was still talking 😔 something about lack of transfer funds? 😪

He showed great character

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Collymore said:

Tomorrow's the day. As others have said, Top has a deep affinity with royal family, they're waiting until the official mourning period has ended. I hope!

I hope so not to sound dramatic but the future of the club is at stake now. 

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We never sack our managers straight the way, Puel wasn't announced for a couple of days.

Good point and they announced Rodgers soon after. I hope this is the case and its about lining everything up but I can’t make my mind up with the leadership at the minute and how the clubs being run. 

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

Top and his family are very respectful of the royal family. They will not want to steal any lime light at this time. They won't act or if they have release anything until tomorrow.

I hear that but if I was in charge i’d have had it done yesterday so the story gets buried and leaves Rodgers little room in the media to launch attacks on the club. 

22 minutes ago, Dames said:

Good point and they announced Rodgers soon after. I hope this is the case and its about lining everything up but I can’t make my mind up with the leadership at the minute and how the clubs being run. 

I hear that but if I was in charge i’d have had it done yesterday so the story gets buried and leaves Rodgers little room in the media to launch attacks on the club. 

Don't worry as soon as he has got all of his money and not a penny less he will be all over the media.

25 minutes ago, Dames said:

Rodgers already stated on Saturday evening that irrespective of what happens to him he will always respect the owners 

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Rodgers already stated on Saturday evening that irrespective of what happens to him he will always respect the owners 

Yeah like when you hand your two weeks notice in and wish your boss all the best. Means sod all lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, adam1 said:

This is where you throw shit knowing it will stick because its a certainty.

No one is going to sack their manager during the between Lizzie popping her clogs and her funeral.

The advantage is that they can make discrete enquiries about availability of targets, whittle down to a preferred list so that the replacement is lined up as soon as he is told.

He is gone tomorrow.

Edit: forgot to add as its international break - is there a better time for a manager to go?

(As to where Rodgers goes next, ideal at international level? Can't bring players in, takes teams to the next level)q

Quite a few have. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Stinky said:

And what’s smart ass about that? If it’s tomorrow then of course it makes not jot of difference compared to yesterday or today. If it is end of October after another 4/5 defeats on the spin or November when the pause for the World Cup comes about we are f***ed. Perhaps pedantic to refer to what year but can you honestly say hand on heart you trust the board not to let this rumble on into the new year? A couple of weeks ago I thought it’s fine, if results don’t pick up he’ll be removed. 11 goals conceded in 2 games with no sign of his removal has me much less confident!

• Like 1