Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I wouldmt care if Rodgers won 10 games in a row ... he is not fit to be part of our club.   We cant unite while he is here. He is no leader.

Ha, I suspect you said that because you and I both know we're not capable of winning one game at present, let alone the next ten on the bounce! Something has gone horribly wrong at the club over the summer though for that "refresh" Rodgers was banging on about last season many a time not to have happened. At the end of the day though then we still don't know the full facts behind why that is yet really, despite all the 'educated guesses' being made - but even so it is beyond strange why they appear unable to sack him still! 

Edited by Guy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Guy said:

Ha, I suspect you said that because you and I both know we're not capable of winning one game at present, let alone thenext ten on the bounce! Something has gone horribly wrong at the club over the summer though for that "refresh" Rodgers was banging on about last season many a time not to have happened. At the end of the day though then we still don't know the full facts behind really, despite all the 'educated guesses' being made and it is beyond strange why they appear unable to sack him still! 

The something is no one wants to be there anymore, including all the staff.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Guy said:

Ha, I suspect you said that because you and I both know we're not capable of winning one game at present, let alone the next ten on the bounce! Something has gone horribly wrong at the club over the summer though for that "refresh" Rodgers was banging on about last season many a time not to have happened. At the end of the day though then we still don't know the full facts behind why that is yet really, despite all the 'educated guesses' being made - but even so it is beyond strange why they appear unable to sack him still! 

I never work with guys i dont like. It has served me well. It hasnt stopped catastrophes..  but at least we all worked together to sort shit out

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I wouldmt care if Rodgers won 10 games in a row ... he is not fit to be part of our club.   We cant unite while he is here. He is no leader.

yup, he at the core when things get tough doesnt represent, foxes dont quit. anything but it. the complete opposite.

• Like 1

I know FT isn't the voice of all Leicester fans, but didn't the club used to read this forum/board. Would they have seen the outcry and uproar as to just how much Rodgers really isn't wanted at the club any more. Are all these polls for nothing?!

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I know FT isn't the voice of all Leicester fans, but didn't the club used to read this forum/board. Would they have seen the outcry and uproar as to just how much Rodgers really isn't wanted at the club any more. Are all these polls for nothing?!

Guess it depends on how indicative FT is amongst Leicester fans at large (which you acknowledged), how much sway match going fans dissent really impacts them and how much this dissent costs financially especially in the face of the larger factor of TV revenue.

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They still read it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Oh ****! And there was me voting in for shits and giggles!

• Haha 1

Well, tomorrow has to be the day. I really am pleading with the club (as most are i imagine) to do the one thing that is so very clearly in the best interests of the club and part with brendan rodgers. You can almost script it, if he goes, we go on and win a few games and start climbing that table, if not….well, we all know what happens then i think. 🤞🤞make it happen top.

7 minutes ago, Mje said:

Well, tomorrow has to be the day. I really am pleading with the club (as most are i imagine) to do the one thing that is so very clearly in the best interests of the club and part with brendan rodgers. You can almost script it, if he goes, we go on and win a few games and start climbing that table, if not….well, we all know what happens then i think. 🤞🤞make it happen top.

Think you’ll be disappointed. Why would they wait from yesterday? If he was going he would’ve gone yesterday

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StanSP said:

...I am not sure we are doing this for the club, I am sure it is monitored by the media department of the club but doubt if anything goes further up the food chain!!!

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Think you’ll be disappointed. Why would they wait from yesterday? If he was going he would’ve gone yesterday

Maybe. Though i think the mourning period for the queen has probably been taken into account (i realise other clubs have not bothered with this but i think our ownership think differently to them). I am not saying ‘i know’, simply just have my hopes up (although it is the hope that kills you). Lets see what tomorrow brings.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Yea I agree with this! everyone hoping for Tuesday, but why Tuesday? Why not Saturday night or Sunday???? The 3 stooges haven’t got the minerals to get rid of Brendan we are stuck with the twat