Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

13 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Think you’ll be disappointed. Why would they wait from yesterday? If he was going he would’ve gone yesterday

The only possible delay is because they are still so so reluctant to get rid of him but the threshold has now been reached and however much they mull it over they eventually do it. However, I have a resigned feeling he still isn't going, madness.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The only possible delay is because they are still so so reluctant to get rid of him but the threshold has now been reached and however much they mull it over they eventually do it. However, I have a resigned feeling he still isn't going, madness.

Yes, thats the point right there, the threshold has definitely been reached. And yes, madness indeed. 

On 18/09/2022 at 19:11, J. James said:

Yeah fair point bud, l just get so frustrated seeing all the "he's getting sacked if"  etc. etc. And fellow diehard, lifelong city fans building up their hopes only to be dashed... Again.

Just horrible to watch something you love being dismantled and be powerless.

The shops have reopened, life has returned to normal, yet the twat is still there.  YES, I said a word usually reserved for TWAT TAYLOR

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

....half of the Forest squad ( all 97 of them) will be praying he's still in charge on the 3rd October! 

2 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

There have at least been links and stories in the press about other managers being on our radar… that has to mean something. We are sounding out other managers. If they don’t get the right noises then maybe we will stick with him… 😞

117D5D88-76DD-4C7F-B815-26E0A7438926.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, S1ddo71 said:

The Madness of King Top?

No, i’d be reluctant to point the finger at him when he has done so much for the club. Just the situation and how it has gone too far (for whatever reason). Madness of the steep decline we seem to be on. 

1 minute ago, S1ddo71 said:

The Madness of King Top?

.....something has happened out of the ordinary at the club, and you can feel the change in attitude through the lack of communication with the media and supporters!!!

Whatever has transpired, it would be good if the club was transparent about the change, so that we all can move forward at this point. Whether someone has failed to proofread the contract offered to Rodgers or a problem has occurred where we have total liability on a project, that has collapsed and the result is bleeding the club dry.

We can forgive anything and then seek to find a way to correct the error, the finger-pointing will not go away but we will know what the issues are and address them. If we choose to hide details that should be in the public domain, just to save the embarrassment it may cause, then this is the action of a child, and we need the swift and decisive leadership of an owner, to be fair and ruthless all at the same time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mje said:

No, i’d be reluctant to point the finger at him when he has done so much for the club. Just the situation and how it has gone too far (for whatever reason). Madness of the steep decline we seem to be on. 

...I am wondering who terminated Puel's contract!!!

Did Susan Whelan fire him or was it Rudkin, is it possible that Top has not had to release any of our managers and now finds himself as the one having to pull the trigger? You start to think that he can't do it, and that is the stumbling block. I believe he has become too close to Rodgers and sees him as more than the manager of our club.