Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

For what its worth i dont think he'll be here for forest. Slightly more complex than a standard sacking in this case.

How many games has stowell actually taken charge of ?  I think it’s only one - is he actually up to it with a squad that has almost zero leadership qualities and such weak mentality ??  A lot of people think that playing a football match is just a ball, 20 blokes running about and a couple of fellas with gloves.  they’d be astounded by the prep and detail that goes into playing a fixture. 

I think cooper would be delighted to face us under stowell’s stewardship …..

a lot of clubs sack the coach and then have an assistant take over who is competent. 

Fully expect the plonker and his staff gone this morning.

Club has missed out on the likes of Rose and De Zerbi already, both good fits.

Is Pochettino a realistic option? I mean he needs to rebuild a bit of his reputation but would he come here?

Shocked as to how many on here want Dyche. Where would he play JM? Who’s the target man? We have no defence-minded full backs etc…

Hjulmand wouldn’t come till after the WC.

Im not sure Frank is a sensible mid-season appointment, the whole setup at Brentford suits him and would take ages to get right here. 

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Had a dream last night that I was named manager. I told the team to get back to basics and hired a psychologist. I got my brother in as assistant. He basically floated around chatting with the players. I named Maddison captain and he was a lovely wee lad. I didn’t do any press or interviews because I was above that. It made me mysterious and interesting. We beat Forest 4-0. Each goal was something I’d specifically focussed on in training. Despite my lack of experience in any level of the game I was hailed as a tactical genius and the fans adored me. I was more handsome on my dream too, better hair and bigger muscles. I woke up dribbling. I’m now sitting in my pants watching Peter Rabbit on Cebeebies typing this. 

Makes you think. 

I am going to log off and re-evaluate my life having read that. Nothing I believed in seems real anymore.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

For what its worth i dont think he'll be here for forest. Slightly more complex than a standard sacking in this case.

Agreeing to his compensation package for him and his staff could take a couple of days. But as long as he’s not in charge of Forest it’s happy days!

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Agreeing to his compensation package for him and his staff could take a couple of days. But as long as he’s not in charge of Forest it’s happy days!

TBF they mustve known they were sacking him tthis week (if they are) so im sure they couldve worked out the $$ over the weekend