Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

10 minutes ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

Unless he goes tomorrow.

Or the day after that.

Or any time in the next ten or so days, really.

Come on, his time here has been done for months and those recent performances,if he had any shame he'd quit but that will never have with the pay off he's waiting for.

He should be out and now .

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Anyone taken a look at Brentford's forum? 

This looks promising 😂

“Despite the new 5 subs rule and the fact you get an extra opportunity to make changes at HT, he doesn’t seem to like making changes until the 60th minute”

• Haha 2

Absolutely scandalous that he's still here.

Worst defence that the top flight of English football has seen in 60 odd years and yet nothing. It's as though Top is happy with us being relegated.

Stop ****ing around, do the right thing and give your mate the sack because he's taking us down and it could well be the end of us given our finances.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Anyone taken a look at Brentford's forum? 

Complaining TF gave too much credit to Arsenal, doesn’t have a plan B and only makes subs on 60 mins. Doesn’t that sound familiar?

A couple of them have this odd viewpoint that they are ahead of us and this would be a backward step for him. As if a club that recently won an FA cup, multiple seasons in Europe, have a 100M new training ground and approved heavy investment in the stadium wouldn’t appeal to him. Look at this:

Anyway, LCFC has no strategy, no plan and no identity. An owner who is nowhere near as interested as his father was and never brought in 1 new player despite losing 2 of their most important players and still relying on the one forward who is about 37 and mostly injured nowadays.

A relegation battle with no players doesn’t feel very tempting.”

They did pile into the Merc for quoting absolutely nothing and claiming it as fact, which I respect them for.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Just listening to TalkSport.  They are fully paid up members of BR fan Club.  I am convinced he is staying. 

Heard them myself 

Just easy options to say stick with him. No looking at the real picture any other manager who shipped 22 goals in 7 games would be lambasted.

No we're Leicester need to be grateful for what we had 2 years ago.

We had a hard start blah blah blah

Didn't mention conceding 2 goals against 10 men.

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Just listening to TalkSport.  They are fully paid up members of BR fan Club.  I am convinced he is staying. 

Heard them myself 

Just easy options to say stick with him. No looking at the real picture any other manager who shipped 22 goals in 7 games would be lambasted.

No we're Leicester need to be grateful for what we had 2 years ago.

We had a hard start blah blah blah

Didn't mention conceding 2 goals against 10 men.

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

I’ve given up trying to understand the situation. Any other industry would have gotten rid of someone underperforming so badly…… 

and without a pay off.

I can understand a pay off when you're being let go because of issues outside of your control, i.e. redundancy, but for poor performance... nah

• Like 1

Any discussion about him going would have happened by now and the outcome is obvious.

He's staying and he will stay far longer than he should because we are way too skint to even place him on gardening leave and hire a replacement.

Hence why our replacement for Fofana was someone who cried tears of joy when he was going to be earning 30k a week.

We could well be looking at the beginning of the end of the club in all honesty, we don't even have the money to attempt to stay in this division let alone compete in it.

Just now, hejammy said:

I've come to terms that he isn't going. If he was today then there would be some 'rumblings' 

The only explanation is that we cannot afford to get rid of him. Simple

We can afford relegation, then?

• Like 1

Just now, Deeg67 said:

We can afford relegation, then?

It's not relevant. We get rid of him and we get fined and/or docked points then we'll get relegated anyways. Maybe they think we've got more change of staying up without a points deduction. 

• Haha 2