Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

29 minutes ago, FoxOfMelton said:

Agree completely. Dyche certainly knows how to organise a defence, which is crucial right now. Brendan and Toure have shown that they're clueless.

People say Dyche plays an ugly brand of football, but really we've only seen him with a relatively poor group of players at his disposal, and a nonexistent budget. 

He would be my choice.

Spot on 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Which makes him legally Australian. He has exactly the same legal rights as an Australian as someone whose never left Australia and comes from families who also never left Australia.

You’re inferring he’s not properly Australian because he’s dual national. He absolutely is Australian and he is also Greek, you are still a national if you’re also a national of another country. Why do you have to be pedantic and diminish his nationality because he’s dual national?

I'm not pedantic. I'm just stating the facts. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

My burning question is, why would you back someone as a board if they’ve thrown you under the bus, the players under the bus and worse yet, the fans? 

Because they are business people. If they view the situation as is to be better financially than what it might be to make a change then I guess they stick at it.

4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I agree. My initial response was to the post saying "Aussie chap". Afaik greek authorities don't allow their citizens to cut bonds with their origin country. He was born in Greece by greek parents and lived there for 5yrs. By law he's Greek and he has also the Australian citizenship. 

A quick google says Greece does allow dual citizenship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I'm not pedantic. I'm just stating the facts. 

You’re not stating any facts, you’re peddling outdated ideas of nationality and trying to talk yourself into digging yourself out of that hole. There’s absolutely no such legal status as being Greek-Australian, you’ve entirely invented that fact.

His legal status is that he’s Australian and that he’s Greek.

If he has dual nationality then He’s Australian. Legally, culturally and I think probably in terms of just respecting his identity he’s Australian.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

All just thoroughly ****ing depressing isn't it. The Forest game has the potential to get violent if he's still here and we lose. Top can't just sit there and let this play out in front of him.

The worry is that we play Forest (a side just as bad as we are), sneak a win and then Rodgers gets a few more months.

Action needs to be taken for the sake of the club we all love. Failure to take action is culpability and the good will the fans have for Top will rapidly start to dry up.

I just dont understand what the board are expecting to happen if they keep him. He had all last season, pre-season and the current season (including a 2 week break before Spurs) to sort things out and we're getting WORSE. There's no way he turns it around.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

Well you were wrong. They tended to be more in line with most of you on here, and I presume most Leicester City supporters in general.

Happy to be wrong! 

Adds more pressure on the club to dismiss B*llsh*t Brendan

:thumbup: