Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Defies all logic while he is still in his job at this club. I can't work it out, we've been horrendous, leaking goals left right and centre, Spurs could easily have had 10 or 12 on Saturday, same for Brighton before that.

He's got to go. Little weasel has literally blamed every aspect of the club, owners, players, fans, for us being so poor. 

Someone at the club needs to grow a pair and get him out.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

If it is Top that is reluctant to make a change surely he would take input from Rudkin / Whelan / players re Rodgers.

It’s clear as daylight we need a change.

Rodgers said we okay at Spurs (or whatever he said) depsite conceding 6.

Maddison said pretty much the same thing. Did all the players think that too? Point is, if they think the same as the manager then it'll be no different.

But Top is the owner so he shouldn't need input outside of his immediate board.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Rodgers said we okay at Spurs (or whatever he said) depsite conceding 6.

Maddison said pretty much the same thing. Did all the players think that too? Point is, if they think the same as the manager then it'll be no different.

But Top is the owner so he shouldn't need input outside of his immediate board.

Maddison was hardly going to lambast Rodgers in front of the media and Sky tv cameras. He spoke well.

If I was Top I would want to hear from the players re Rodgers they work with him on a daily basis, they know him.

Seriously, yet again nothing, makes me so angry! Genuinely got excited to check my phone on a break at work and thinking ‘surely it has to be today’ but still just nothing. Its taking the piss now. I dont give a f**k if they just put stowell in charge for now, get the man out! 

He's getting the Forest game guys.

Everyone's convinced we'll sack him because it's the international break but equally you could assume we'll keep him because it's the international break. 

Quite likely that he hasn't lost the dressing room in the manner we think he has and that after talks with senior members of the squad the board think a couple weeks to reset and we'll be well placed with an upcoming run of "kinder" fixtures. 

If they didn't sack him for losing to Brighton away you could argue it would make less sense to sack him for losing to a decent Tottenham away. 

I want him gone as much as the next person but if you're planning to spend all day refreshing this thread expecting him to go, think you're setting yourself up for needless trauma. 

• Like 2

Strangely this drama could well take a turn next game, l think we will narrowly beat F*rest and "all will be well".

Personally l really hope we do but others on here are gonna melt!

Conflicting emotions wont begin to describe it.

Cant wait for the drama to unfold 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's getting the Forest game guys.

Everyone's convinced we'll sack him because it's the international break but equally you could assume we'll keep him because it's the international break. 

Quite likely that he hasn't lost the dressing room in the manner we think he has and that after talks with senior members of the squad the board think a couple weeks to reset and we'll be well placed with an upcoming run of "kinder" fixtures. 

If they didn't sack him for losing to Brighton away you could argue it would make less sense to sack him for losing to a decent Tottenham away. 

I want him gone as much as the next person but if you're planning to spend all day refreshing this thread expecting him to go, think you're setting yourself up for needless trauma. 

He must have. There’s no way he makes the comments he does and gets away with it