Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I can't believe I'm going into the Forest game, *almost* hoping we don't win because I know if we do, it just buys him more time and delays the inevitable a few more weeks. 

I really wouldn't be surprised to see us scrape a win against Forest and get hammered 3-0 the next week at Bournemouth. 

1 minute ago, Nobbyburton said:

I can't believe I'm going into the Forest game, *almost* hoping we don't win because I know if we do, it just buys him more time and delays the inevitable a few more weeks. 

I really wouldn't be surprised to see us scrape a win against Forest and get hammered 3-0 the next week at Bournemouth. 

No way i could have those feelings or hopes! 

We have to win against Forest, under any manager and any circumstance. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

Under no circumstances do I want to be walking down those steps at full time watching our players sloping off with the Snotties celebrating like they've just won the Clough Cup. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

Does anyone have the video where it’s Leicester fans being asked who they want as the next manager and one guy says “Jewelleh, Paul Jewell”?

Sure i've seen that no context lcfc page tweet that before. Reckon you can scroll through that and find it in 5 minutes.

5 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

If you're "almost" in this kind of mentality it will be better not to attend. Rodgers won't be here forever and the players need the fans support. It's a must win game for the team, not for Rodgers. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bfox said:

From blogging to the dressing room - the rise of the new analystsJust an image of the rodge alone is sure to raise peoples blood pressure :D, it's really that bad...

I reckon he is just writing song lyrics on there.

”I asked Top for a refresh and he said no, no, no, I said I need a player or two in and he said no, no, no”.

11 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

No way i could have those feelings or hopes! 

We have to win against Forest, under any manager and any circumstance. 

Obviously this is the most logical feeling to havelol - But I can't help feeling that a win against Forest (as crucial as 3 points are and how enjoyable it will be) pushes us into a more difficult spot, we absolutely won't sack him if we win that for at least a couple of weeks. The fixtures in the following weeks after Forest are so so crucial, I just don't want him anywhere near those games. 

Edited by Nobbyburton

Just now, Nobbyburton said:

Obviously this is the most logical feeling to havelol - But I can't help feeling that a win against Forest (as crucial as 3 points are and how enjoyable it will be) pushes us into a more difficult spot, we absolutely won't sack him if we win that for a couple of weeks. The fixtures in the following weeks after Forest are so so crucial, I just don't want him anywhere near those games. 

Don't care. Got to beat Forest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, bfox said:

From blogging to the dressing room - the rise of the new analystsJust an image of the rodge alone is sure to raise peoples blood pressure :D, it's really that bad...

I reckon he's like Jack Nicholson's character in The Shining where he typed reams and reams of pages all repeating the same sentence "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!"

• Haha 1

The sad reality is it doesn't appear to have got that toxic behind the scenes to make the players push for the sacking, as it was with Puel. The 'matey matey' Rodgers clearly has favour from the players that Puel never had. 

But it's depressingly obvious as a fan that the man can't fix a leaky defence, and is unable to show any empathy for our position or take responsibility. So we sleep walk towards relegation with a side easily good enough to finish lower bottom half of the table. :dunno:

7 hours ago, st albans fox said:

So we beat the team in the division that isn’t quite as bad as we are re results and that means it’s ok for him to carry on ??

Either he is the right person for the job or he isn’t - papering over a few cracks is where we’ve been for months and months …..

I mean they seem OK with us being absolutely embarrassed every week at the minute so I'm really unsure what it will take, if he by some utter disgrace survives this.

The only thing I'm holding out hope for is that there is a slight complexity in it because of how much money is involved. If it's for any other reason then I'm really scared about the depths we could plummet to. "We were in League One once" - and we might just be back there, if they're this delusional.

21 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

Having been of this mindset the last few weeks only to see us get absolutely pasted and him still be in a job I’m hoping a 9.0 win should be enough to see him finally get the bullet 🤣🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1