Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Did you do the poll? Should we sack brendan. It disappeared after but first 2 choices were, yes immediately, and no he's still a quality coach. Pretty much even split between all 3 answers. Can someone else do it and note the 3rd answer and also be quick re how many people have voted. Just what I saw beggars belief. I'd like to think we've been trolled by fans of other clubs but i fear our fans outside of foxestalk are ****ing idiots.

1 minute ago, gw_leics772 said:

Did you do the poll? Should we sack brendan. It disappeared after but first 2 choices were, yes immediately, and no he's still a quality coach. Pretty much even split between all 3 answers. Can someone else do it and note the 3rd answer and also be quick re how many people have voted. Just what I saw beggars belief. I'd like to think we've been trolled by fans of other clubs but i fear our fans outside of foxestalk are ****ing idiots.

Found it. ****ing idiots.

%'s look like a good amount of votes.Screenshot_20220920-181250_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fcd66d9c0054d85180318d70617380c4.jpg

If he gets the Forest match we are doomed. Not just because of that one match, but because it proves that the board as a whole or perhaps just Top are way out of their depth. Not that long a go I had confidence that we were a sensible well run club, but that would be shattered to pieces.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

We need Team America to go rescue them....on second thoughts....

I have a plan.  I will ram the gates in my 2012 smax .... i have put the extra seats up so i can ferry upto 6 out. (I am 63).  We can repair to the lfe services for a cuppa.  The we send an emsil sacking rodgers  using my lenovo yoga (fully charged) and my phone as a hot spot

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

You can be certain that Rodgers lawyers have drawn up a watertight contract and unless he is feeling charitable, unlikely , he will hold the club to it. The delay is probably about how long he will give Top to pay it up. If we include interest on the amount he might give us a few years.

I was just musing that a character like rodgers may have been tempted to avoid a sacking if mutual consent was available. That could deliver a saving to the club. But  you are more likely correct, 

The big decision makers at the club do seem to believe that rodgers and his coaching staff can still get results 

Just now, st albans fox said:

I was just musing that a character like rodgers may have been tempted to avoid a sacking if mutual consent was available. That could deliver a saving to the club. But  you are more likely correct, 

The big decision makers at the club do seem to believe that rodgers and his coaching staff can still get results 

Deluded bunch who know nothing about football is all I can summarise.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

The results dont matter.... he is not a leader we can support anymore 

• Like 1

Absolutely flat. Completely disillusioned with it all. It’s like they dont give a shit and have all lost interest. Laughing stock of the league. Wasting more time all the time. If that man is still in charge against forest i actually feel like i cant watch it anymore.