Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I’m really starting to feel like I did back in January, I don’t feel motivated to watch Leicester City anymore, I’m really starting to get disillusioned with this football club. I feel like I’m watching Leicester out of habit again, the last two games have felt very much like that, it’s reached the point where I can’t be bothered to celebrate goals anymore, you know exactly what’s going to happen, we end up getting battered and embarrassed. 

The stat of conceding 22 goals in our first 7 games, the worst in Premier League history is incredibly damning, it’s yet another reason why change is desperately needed.

This act of not acting is utter madness, the board are going to make more fans feel exactly like how I feel at this moment in time. 

This club needs some positivity injected back into it, I haven’t felt this depressed with our football club since we got relegated to League 1.

If I’m not mistaken … most goals conceded in the top flight in the first 7 games since 1965 …. Before even I was born 😱

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Found it. ****ing idiots.

%'s look like a good amount of votes.Screenshot_20220920-181250_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fcd66d9c0054d85180318d70617380c4.jpg

Let's flood the poll lads, it's not like Liverpool supporters who understand what's going on will be on the S*n's website to pad the vote.

Just now, Guest said:

Can we please get a pinned post explaining to people how to distinguish between real and fake Twitter accounts

pfft fake twitter accountslol yeah right, you'll be telling me next Boris is not the prime minister :D

Just now, Gravel said:

If 50,000 of us club together and donate £200 quid each we could raise the cash to pay him off.

Either that or Top ups his game to shift substantial more units of fags, booze and Toblerone.

or Top can buy a conference league club and move him there, :thumbup:

Honestly think he will stay for Forest, we will win the game and we will have to live with him for another month or more, likely relegating us if we don’t win at least 3 of the next 5 or so… which I don’t think we will. Worst case would be him surviving a draw or defeat at Forest than us losing to Bournemouth before he is sacked, leaving us cut adrift and needing to win ~50% of our games to survive (in other words, relegated). 

024210AE-0C34-40C9-9A08-18C74FB49984.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I have a plan.  I will ram the gates in my 2012 smax .... i have put the extra seats up so i can ferry upto 6 out. (I am 63).  We can repair to the lfe services for a cuppa.  The we send an emsil sacking rodgers  using my lenovo yoga (fully charged) and my phone as a hot spot

Are you paying for KFC and do we get a window over the motorway seat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gravel said:

If 50,000 of us club together and donate £200 quid each we could raise the cash to pay him off.

Either that or Top ups his game and pays Rodgers off himself like he should because it's his duty as chairman, or sells the club to someone more capable. 

Fixed for you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Either that or Top ups his game to shift substantial more units of fags, booze and Toblerone.

Cost of living crisis be damned, let's do it.

We can forego the weekly shop for a couple of weeks and live off the free cupcakes, beer and water Top will provide. Must be tax deductible 👀.

14 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I've tried and tried to make it work, but its been horrible to watch us for so long. I've forgotten whats its like to watch a game where we look like winning. My son passionately supports the club, but the last 2 games we've sat watching it with out mouths wide open. His mates don't even take the pi** anymore. Its got beyond the point where people don’t take the p*ss! They just feel sorry. He just wants to enjoy it.

I just want to enjoy it again too. I want to watch a game where i don't scream 'for heavens sake' when they are dickin* around passing in defence. I don't want the tv to cut to Brendan clapping or writing in his notepad, nor do i want to see Kolo sat down looking like he's eaten a bucket of KFC. I want to see someone who actually cares, and tries to work the potential of the players he has. I want to see them smile and enjoy their jobs.

But most of all, I want to us to play Brighton and Spurs, and not feel like we don't deserve to get a result even though we take the lead. He is in their heads, and has demotivated them so much they don't believe they should win. Not winning suits his predicament, especially if he is unsackable. It proves he is right. This just sucks from all angles.

I can relate to this, my work mates have great banter with the footy, but they've simply given up with the usual jokes etc, I don't even bother saying it was a close call, we were unlucky, etc etc, how the f$€k do you defend what we are being served, I very nearly used a BR excuse, we haven't signed anyone this window, then realised and thought f$%k it what's the point, it goes deeper than that at the moment 

• Like 1

If he's not gone this week then we're in for a real dark period at the club. It'd show the ownership/board to be massively out of touch with reality and out of their depth. Regardless of manager, that only ends with us going in one direction.

Loyalty to people out of their depth and past their sell date has been a long standing weakness at the club and it'll be the thing that finally takes us back to the championship. Whether it be this season, next or the one after.

• Like 1