Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

We have become a joke of a club. He has the tools available to be doing a much better job. 
He has created a loosing mentality, Talked absolute crap regarding overachieving and a rebuild required even criticised the owners.  
Time to remove Teflon Rodgers he will be ok, but leaving this clown in charge will be a huge problem for us. At best under him our form has been patchy. He is to stubborn to recognise he is the problem.

• Like 2

As another poster on here said, I genuinely have no desire to watch us anymore, it's awful to say because I love this club more then I should, but I could genuinely go about a matchday now maybe watching the first 10-15 mins, see us go a goal up to then concede, turn the match off knowing full well the implosion that will take place, and happily go about the rest of my day checking the score at full time

I've heard the term lately that "if you can't support us through the bad then you don't deserve to when the goings good" I couldn't disagree more, I don't for one minute expect us to blow away teams and play amazing football for a full 90 minutes, only certain teams in history have ever managed that, but what I do expect is that with the squad we have and the strength of the best starting 11 we can put out, we can beat some teams we've played so far this season, fairly comfortably and make more of a match then we have against the likes of Arsenal, Man United, Chelsea etc, maybe not beat them, but make the game much more of a contest then the pitiful performances put up this far 

This bunch of players can and should be playing better and are more then capable of doing so, they aren't fully innocent in all of this I know that, but alot of them are international players who when play with international teams look a far cry better then when playing for us

So far they have looked completely out of sorts and are being coached to play a style and way of football which doesn't suit them, help them or make them capable of not even competing in matches, this boils down to the man who instructs them, shows them and tells them the way he wants them to play

I long for the day that I can look forward to a matchday with the hope of picking up 3 points against teams we should beat, having a good go against the big 6 and putting in a shift over 90 minutes that I  can look back on and say "you know what we didn't win but we had a right go of it and did ourselves proud" 

Whilst Brendan is at the helm those days aren't coming back for me, I appreciate the seasons he has had with us, the FA Cup win especially, but like with alot of things in life, when your times up your times up

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

We should organise a themed protest letting all things rhyming with Rodgers hanging out:

- Some cowboy builders, ie Bodgers

- The male sex organ, ie Todgers

Any other ideas?

I think our loyalty to Rodgers might have finally sent me over the edge! 

Bring out Jurgen Klopp and his wife, as his lodgers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Boycotting matches in large numbers is about the only form of protest that will have any effect, combined with not buying club merchandise etc.

Of course, this forum may not be representative of the club's total fanbase and many may not want to see any change. We may just be the vocal minority.

From a footballing perspective it is hard to fathom what the board think he can do. 

• Like 1

Such a talented team, best on paper ever that I’ve seen, but through possibly the Manager they are so apathetic.

I don’t expect my team to win every game, but to show these performances and not put in 110% has made me very despondent.  

Like most of us we spend our hard earned pennies watching these rich footballers perform, who if they were in a normal job, would have been sacked or at least castigated for their efforts.

We have completed the domestic trophies in England so what else is there?   Now I know why some prefer Non League Football to watch players who ‘play for the shirt’. 

Actually wish the European Super League would come in, so that we can get that only ‘refresh’ to our game to that’s needed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

We should organise a themed protest letting all things rhyming with Rodgers hanging out:

Any other ideas?

Good one. Eh…

Todger

Bodger

Dodger

podgier

eh.. Nob job

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Give over, it is not some talent show, its about points not personality

What do points make? Nice to see you, too see you nice who said  that just trying to pass the time away on this thread till the next ITK post has us all up all night waiting 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

You don’t care at all about the managers personality or affinity with the supporters? 

I want us to stay up first and foremost. If he went on a long winning streak rocketing up the table then so be it.

But there's not an ounce of evidence from what we've seen that he'll turn it around at all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vazman said:

What do points make? Nice to see you, too see you nice who said  that just trying to pass the time away on this thread till the next ITK post has us all up all night waiting 

Brucie Bonus? Not with our club, unfortunately.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Any other ideas?

Get everyone from bus 1 protesting outside the KP ie codgers

• Haha 1