Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

45 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Tea? WTF. That's a drink mate. And that time has passed! 

Oh you'll see... 

Some people call their dinner meal tea, so I didn't mean tea in the drinking sense, but I suppose you could have a brew then if you want, just need lots of it.

7 minutes ago, S1ddo71 said:

Some people call their dinner meal tea, so I didn't mean tea in the drinking sense, but I suppose you could have a brew then if you want, just need lots of it.

Ah good. A new debate about what people call their evening meal. This should add a page to the thread!

It’s called Tea. As in ‘Teatime’ 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Izzy said:

All I can think of is that the board are looking at our next run of fixtures against Forest, Bournemouth, Palace, Leeds & Wolves and hoping we get some points on the board and the momentum/confidence back.

I think that’d be more likely without Rodgers at this point. You can leak five and then six goals with only a point and with players and fans against him and then hope that given time he’ll create momentum.

23 minutes ago, Izzy said:

All I can think of is that the board are looking at our next run of fixtures against Forest, Bournemouth, Palace, Leeds & Wolves and hoping we get some points on the board and the momentum/confidence back.

...every game we play our confidence drops, we have taken the lead in a few games only to relinquish the lead immediately!!!

Had the Brentford player not drifted offside, it would have been 3-2 to Brentford after we had taken a 2 - 0 lead, we very much could be on zero points at this moment. The chances of morale getting better as the season wore on under the guidance of Rodgers is wishful thinking.

• Like 1

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

Forget about that mate, who cares! What we all really want to know, is it tea, dinner , or supper?

It's always been tea for me as an evening meal, but in the scheme of things it doesn't really matter, though it's a good distraction.

• Thanks 1

I’ve just been reminded of something, which I’m turning into some to demonstrate what the Brendan Rodgers reign has been like.

He started off and was for a period like a classic fresco, but it’s ended in disarray - much like when that Spanish lady tried to restore the fresco that become known as the ‘monkey Christ’.

949405F8-E5BE-41C1-9DA1-2F8F01EECEC5.jpeg

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck
  • Haha 1