Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

44 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

He genuinely is

The funny thing is, if Ward had wanted regular football throughout his career, he’d have played at the level Iversen and Smithies have (and not necessarily played better than them at that level). 

Him being a number 3 at Liverpool and number 2 here, has somehow elevated his standing as a goalkeeper. When in reality, he’s absolutely bobbins. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

If theyve not sacked him after 4-2, 5-2 and 6-2 progressive humpings then i think there needs to be a protest at the Forest game. 

Asleep at the wheel and playing with the future of the club....

There are no morals and dignity. If it was me I would have resigned after the 5-2 vs Brighton, I would be in total shame as a manager if I was there after the 6-2. It's absolutely mental. All these managers are vultures. 

5 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

There are no morals and dignity. If it was me I would have resigned after the 5-2 vs Brighton, I would be in total shame as a manager if I was there after the 6-2. It's absolutely mental. All these managers are vultures. 

No you wouldn't - you'd wait to be sacked and get a payoff.

All of us would.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Our new head of recruitment is literally going to be paid for nothing. We can’t afford to buy anyone at all. Just chill son, play a bit of Football Manager. 

Surely this makes his job harder? He will be trying to find players who are decent prem quality hopefully for peanuts.

This talk of protest is simply pointless and counterproductive, Rodgers is NOT going to be sacked, the reason is irrelevant but protests and boos froma small section of large crowd can only damage our chances of beating a poor Forest team.

Our views here are simply not shared by the majority for whatever reason so lets get behind the lads and stop 'kin moaning!

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I just saw the same thing

Someone unrelated to Leicester just texted me the same but I don't know where it was?

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Someone unrelated to Leicester just texted me the same but I don't know where it was?

No idea mate, all of our posts have just been deleted lol if it was a tidy up effort, a lot of other shite has been allowed to stay on.

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Feel sorry for the players at the Forest game. I hope they think none of the boos or toxic atmosphere isn't because of them, and that it is predominantly for the incompetent rat managing the club. 

I don't, they have been woeful as well, I'm not sure why they get a free pass off a lot of fans. Most games they seem to give up trying,t hats not just the managers fault. They aren't little kids who should down tools because they don't like the nasty man in charge

• Like 1