Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, Claridge said:

I don't, they have been woeful as well, I'm not sure why they get a free pass off a lot of fans. Most games they seem to give up trying,t hats not just the managers fault. They aren't little kids who should down tools because they don't like the nasty man in charge

Not a free pass. That's why I said predominantly. 

But for the most part, it's the managerial failings that have got us here. Of course some players aren't totally blameless. But they've been terribly mis-managed and coached badly. 

I used to hold the same view as you, and criticise the players (where I thought necessary) because of things that were under their control and not the managers. 

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not a free pass. That's why I said predominantly. 

But for the most part, it's the managerial failings that have got us here. Of course some players aren't totally blameless. But they've been terribly mis-managed and coached badly. 

I used to hold the same view as you, and criticise the players (where I thought necessary) because of things that were under their control and not the managers. 

I think i agree with you, probably 85% Rodgers, but over the years we seem to have developed a habit of the players going massively off form and the manager always being blamed