Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

The anger has subsided to pathos. What will be etc. The real debate is our redundant style of play. Whoever manages us now must dump the high line crap and make sure we are difficult to score against or we are definitely going down.

.. seriously,  there is nothing wrong with playing a highline!!!

We defend as a team and attack as a team. When we are pushed high up the pitch we can win the ball back quicker in more dangerous situations and with more players supporting our striker. If we leave Wilf on the halfway line whilst we are pressing,  he is quick enough to recover and he reads the game and has extraordinary instincts. That is what his game is based on.

Our problem is the constant need to build from the back, it is too slow and we negate the pace that we have in this team.

I have said before that counter attacking is what we do best and we do not do it enough, but try to build the game through the thirds, whilst a ball over the top or third man running situation suits us more than anything else.

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

We've now sold 5 jackets, 10 t-shirts and 3 bum bags so now have the money to proceed with his removal

Screenshot_20220921-115258_Facebook.jpg

TSD in the name actually stands for Time for Sean Dyche.

Got to get them pound notes in to fund a big money move for Ashley Westwood/Charlie Taylor/whatever player Burnley fans are talking about when it sounds like they are chanting "du du du Tatty Dog Park" in January

3 hours ago, wattolcfc said:

You mean our goalkeeping coach who hasn’t improved a goalkeeper at the club since he’s been here?

.. funny thing is I always tend to feel confident when he takes on the interim role,  he always seems up for it and the players react to him as well!!!

He is very much part of the furniture, safe pair of hands.

Just now, Scotch said:

I mean, clearly garbage. Got my hopes up there. Posting obvious rubbish deserves a ban. 

Rodgers moaned about having no money to spend in the transfer window ,should have looked closer to home with some our under 23 players ,but he hasn't given them a chance ,imo start bringing these players to our first team