Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

45 minutes ago, stevostadium said:

Not really, think were all resigned to him staying here because we cant afford to pay him off.

Lots of gossip around though about an alleged team meeting with players today but that's just hearsay as guess we would have heard of something by now.

We get tanked v Forest and the crowd will get nasty. He wont be able to come back from that i wouldn't of thought

And nor will we......

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

****ing disgrace he's still here. 

Top you are starting to erode your dad's legacy. Please be decisive and think what's best for the club. 

The whole thing is inexplicable - what kind of guy is rodgers and how does that fit with vichai's legacy?

Edited by foxinsocks

4 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Is it definitely Top who’s keeping the faith? Rather than Susan?

Top would overrule any board member at this stage, it's evidently Top if there's really just 1 senior figure going against the grain. I've never ever wanted to know someone's reasoning about something as I want Top to be taken to task on Rodgers right now.

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Did Brendan genuinely go on record saying Wout Faes and Jonny Evans were both excellent vs Spurs? How on earth have I only just clocked that? WOW

Faes was decent but Jonny had abit of a shocker, on the ball especially.

Not helped by Wilf and the full backs leaving them 4 on 2 in the 2nd half mind

I arrived at the pub to watch the last 20 minutes against Spurs. Spurs had enough chances for it to be 10-2 just in that time. They let Son shoot from wherever he wanted, so I don't know what game Rodgers was watching. 

I then had to put up with a whole evening of piss taking from my QPR supporting girlfriend. That's how far we have sunk.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Faes was decent but Jonny had abit of a shocker, on the ball especially.

Not helped by Wilf and the full backs leaving them 4 on 2 in the 2nd half mind

Read the room though Brendan. You don't concede 6 goals and your defenders play excellently. Both Faes and Evans at times looked like the same ends of magnets with the ball and opposition player as rhey back off and off and allowed them time and space to shoot.

• Like 1