Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Rodgers out simple as that. It's becoming more and more of a chore to follow this club. I won't ever stop but I'm coming in with expectations by the floor. The board needs to be fired as well or sharply questioned. Even top shouldn't be too safe. This club is always ours lads, remember that. Time to boycott and protest. Hit them where their pockets are. If not we have no hope as we WILL get relegated 100%

Edited by NasPb
  • Like 2

A manager the fans and players want gone, a team leaking goals like never before with its confidence and motivation shot, when we’re stuck to the bottom of the table, past the point where we’ve sacked previous managers, when the manager himself has expressed his awareness of his probable sacking, on course for relegation, playing our biggest rivals next—and someone on the board is refusing to pull the trigger.

I’m past being angry to being puzzled as to why we’re acting in such a truly bizarre manner.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Nice is nice though. A better city than Leicester. Probably be tough to argue that we are a better proposition. 

Yea it’s quite nice down there.

In all seriousness though, if he is free and speaking to the likes of Nice we should act now and get him in.

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

A manager the fans and players want gone, a team leaking goals like never before with its confidence and motivation shot, when we’re stuck to the bottom of the table, past the point where we’ve sacked previous managers, when the manager himself has expressed his awareness of his probable sacking, on course for relegation, playing our biggest rivals next—and someone on the board is refusing to pull the trigger.

I’m past being angry to being puzzled as to why we’re acting in such a truly bizarre manner.

Drugs are bad in-kay 

52 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Do the players want him gone? Thought they liked him? Cannot tell anymore tbh 

Edited by Dahnsouff