Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

It could be a combination of things personally I thought he be gone but what or whom is out there as a suitable replacement. Looking like he will get a reprieve until the world cup then there may be a few who will also get the boot but maybe it allows the board and owner to at least think he has been given enough time. He may turn it around miraculously but I also amazed how poor defence fly we are what with kolo Toure on coaching staff. Something has seriously gone Tits up behind the scenes. 

1 hour ago, Father Ted said:

No the majority do not like him. I know this for certain from two players directly…

Who? 😁 give us a clue 😉

I'm guessing one is from Belgium and one is from Turkey 😁

Edited by Hales

18 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

As there is zero guarantee of who the new owner would be or what they would be like it could absolutely be the worst thing

Could get a good owner, could get a very dodgy one

Could get one like Villa who are happy to throw money around, could get one like Burnley where it leaves the club even worse off

Same could be said for a manager though.

Guest StevieLynex

Brendan had a dream

To destroy our football team

He came from Celtic and now he’s not one of our own

He signed Vesty and Bertrand who were dross

And as we face relegation he does not give a toss

43 minutes ago, Matt said:

So what you're suggesting or insinuating is that there were questions and doubts over Rodgers future - He had to hit the ground running this season.

2 points;

Why even give him the opportunity to start the season when it was obvious we should have parted ways end of last season - even then it'd be giving him longer than he should have had - he should have gone midway through last season (Even then it'd have been longer than he should have had).

We haven't hit the ground running, far from it, we're getting worse both in performances and results - yet someone is still supporting him on the board - I made a point earlier whatever happened to a majority vote and democracy.

...if there are an equal amount of Board members,  you are not going to get a majority vote too often!!!

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...if there are an equal amount of Bosrd members,  you are not going to get a majority vote too often!!!

From what we're being told they're all voting out apart from one person.

I reiterate, what happened to a majority vote and democracy.

Infact if that's the case whats the point in even voting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Go on then I'll bite if no-one else will - have you heard something or is this another wind-up?

No idea how reliable, but have heard he has gone.

Again, I reiterate, no idea how reliable. 

46 minutes ago, Smig123 said:

It could be a combination of things personally I thought he be gone but what or whom is out there as a suitable replacement. Looking like he will get a reprieve until the world cup then there may be a few who will also get the boot but maybe it allows the board and owner to at least think he has been given enough time. He may turn it around miraculously but I also amazed how poor defence fly we are what with kolo Toure on coaching staff. Something has seriously gone Tits up behind the scenes. 

how much time does he want, this is a results business and over the last 18 months we have been dog shit and inconsistent every week, nothing will change.