Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Le Renard said:

Yep and someone just wrote this on the forum about TOP: "Tarnishing your fathers legacy now, IDIOT!!! "  Is this how low people will get, after what the family have done for this club?  Disgraceful!!!

Whilst tarnishing top isn't right, people are obviously gonna be annoyed if they keep sticking with brendan and he let's him take us down.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Please be true. I can't take this anymore.

Like watching a bloke demolish 12 Krispy Kreme donuts before he's got back to Birmingham New Street station and he doesn't offer you one. True hell. :ph34r: (Wan Wedson)

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Whilst tarnishing top isn't right, people are obviously gonna be annoyed if they keep sticking with brendan and he let's him take us down.

Yep but to start throwing your toys out of your pram, because you can't get what you want, well that seems to be the modern fan!  I love my club, but it shouldn't get personal, show some respect!  Remember we had the best owners in the prem a few months back, how things change!

Edited by Le Renard

1 minute ago, Le Renard said:

Yep but to start throwing your toys out of your pram, because you can't get what you want, well that seems to be the modern fan!  I love my club, but it shouldn't get personal, show some respect!

I agree it's wrong. But it won't be should we go down...

5 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

From someone I know close to the club, he isn’t going before the Forest game.  Hope you’re right though bud 

I know someone close to the club who says we're rebranding to Leicestershire Blues in order to exploit a financial loophole

Dont quote me on it though

• Like 1

If we lose 2-7 to Forest, the entire Coaching Team will retire as a huge bet will have come in and cleaned out Corals for millions of pounds.  This is the hold-up……apparently.

2 hours ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Nah this is knee jerk bollocks. They’ve always been quiet. I can barely think of an interview Vichai gave apart from the one when he said we’d be in the Champs League in a few years when we were still in the Champ and back then we all wished he hadn’t said anything.

They’ve also been fairly patient too, see when they kept faith with Pearson when bottom of the table for so long. Ranieri and Puel we’re given longer than many fans wanted. 

But now you’ve got fans calling for it, ex players stating it should happen, ex-pros amazed it hasn’t, and journos saying it should have happened already. There’s almost universal agreement that he should go - and yet complete silence and inaction. 

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

But now you’ve got fans calling for it, ex players stating it should happen, ex-pros amazed it hasn’t, and journos saying it should have happened already. There’s almost universal agreement that he should go - and yet complete silence and inaction. 

As always, it’s a business decision I would assume and a bunch of emotional fans or stupid ex-pros won’t influence them. TV money and demand for seats would suggest there is little for them to worry about. Well beyond relegation of course 

Edited by Dahnsouff

19 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Yep and someone just wrote this on the forum about TOP: "Tarnishing your fathers legacy now, IDIOT!!! "  Is this how low people will get, after what the family have done for this club?  Disgraceful!!!

Club being last in the league with 1 point, because of pure actions from owners, is way bigger problem than someone calling owner an idiot

lovely priorities 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Actually worse than that, they decided to pitch the new clothing range instead. I mean, read the room, FFS. I don't think any other Club in the league would have put that out there at a time when everyone is waiting for the announcement. They're either completely blinkered to criticism or knowingly taking the in piss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Giving him the Forest game is daft, did they not see what happened last time against the Redshite?

I cannot believe the incompetence of keeping Brendan Rodgers still in post.

I think it is daft, not so much incompetence, more having far too much faith in Brendan, which I can understand Top having I suppose since Brendan delivered two pieces of silverware.

Personally I want us to beat Forest and climb to safety, reach midtable and see what happens but I fear that is just a dream and we will get pummelled and if so, hopefully then cheerio Brendan.

Just now, ithuriel said:

I think it is daft, not so much incompetence, more having far too much faith in Brendan, which I can understand Top having I suppose since Brendan delivered two pieces of silverware.

Personally I want us to beat Forest and climb to safety, reach midtable and see what happens but I fear that is just a dream and we will get pummelled and if so, hopefully then cheerio Brendan.

They sacked Ranieri after delivering the title and he didn’t even have as a bad a run as what we are enduring with Rodgers. It’s really weird how Rodgers is still in post. I cannot quite understand the rationale of keeping him on for Forest.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

Actually worse than that, they decided to pitch the new clothing range instead. I mean, read the room, FFS. I don't think any other Club in the league would have put that out there at a time when everyone is waiting for the announcement. They're either completely blinkered to criticism or knowingly taking the in piss.

Im sure the lack of football folk employed by the club plays a part in this sort of stuff.

Its been said before but they went on a recruitment drive a year or two back and have some real corporate characters down there now.

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

They sacked Ranieri after delivering the title and he didn’t even have as a bad a run as what we are enduring with Rodgers. It’s really weird how Rodgers is still in post. I cannot quite understand the rationale of keeping him on for Forest.

Vichai sacked Ranieri. I think it’s pretty clear that Top isn’t as ruthless.