Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Apparently Tuchel needs a job to stay in the uk as he is on a post Brexit work permit which runs out in 90 days following his sacking......if he really wants to stay in prem league (which the media say he does) be happy to see him here...massive drop in wages for him, massive drop in quality of player, but the training facilities are there....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VG Fox said:

Apparently Tuchel needs a job to stay in the uk as he is on a post Brexit work permit which runs out in 90 days following his sacking......if he really wants to stay in prem league (which the media say he does) be happy to see him here...massive drop in wages for him, massive drop in quality of player, but the training facilities are there....

I mean he’ll just go home until he gets another job in that case. It won’t be much of an issue getting another work permit you’d have thought 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, VG Fox said:

The amount of money he's got in his last two pay offs, I think he can go on a very long holiday and move about when he wants.  Someone with that amount of money won't be restricted.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, VG Fox said:

His assistant rents my bosses place in London. He has handed in his notice stating he has to leave the country within 90 days. Not sure Tuchel will get another job in the UK. He will try another country or head back to Germany (although very little on offer for the latter).

14 minutes ago, VG Fox said:

Massive drop of in the amount of money he'll get to spend on new players as well. Even if our finances are back in decent order for next summer, our net spend is not going to be above 30-40 mill. He's had the luxury of being a cheque book manager with his last 2 jobs and was quite well backed at Dortmund as well

19 minutes ago, turlo said:

Massive drop of in the amount of money he'll get to spend on new players as well. Even if our finances are back in decent order for next summer, our net spend is not going to be above 30-40 mill. He's had the luxury of being a cheque book manager with his last 2 jobs and was quite well backed at Dortmund as well

£20 million will buy us 5 players in the championship.There will be a massive drop in the wage bill as well with most of the squad leaving. I don't think Tuchell would do the Championship at this stage of his career maybe in a couple of sackings time.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

£20 million will buy us 5 players in the championship.There will be a massive drop in the wage bill as well with most of the squad leaving. I don't think Tuchell would do the Championship at this stage of his career maybe in a couple of sackings time.

he's not coming here at all

58 minutes ago, Ian S said:

If someone would let me have a decent email address I would happily send my own version.

Same.  I've already drafted my email and it is addressed to Ms Whelan but I'm unsure where is best to direct it to.  Anyone got a good suggestion?

58 minutes ago, VG Fox said:

Tuchel won’t come anywhere near us. His next job will be at a side in the Champions League. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Correct, as in 15th - 20th at the time we beat them.

Originally you said

In 2022 we've not beaten a side home or away (7 league wins in total) that were lower than 15th at the time we beat them

So you mean, higher, not lower, right? I'm confused haha. 

So to summarise:

• 2 aways wins in 2022, out of 14 away games
  • 4 away wins since the start of last season, out of 23 away games
  • Only 7 league wins in 2022, out of 27 games
  • 0 wins in 2022 vs teams placed 14th or higher at the time of the fixture
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Same.  I've already drafted my email and it is addressed to Ms Whelan but I'm unsure where is best to direct it to.  Anyone got a good suggestion?

Sent my for Susan Whelan's attention to [email protected] and Jim replied saying he would forward it on but who knows if she'll ever get to see it. A direct e-mil address would be more useful. 

4 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Why in the world would anybody think we’ll beat forest? Comfortable 3/4-1 loss

Trying to cling onto some hope, just don’t want to lose to Forest. 

You never know, a win here could provide the confidence we need to turn our season around. 

35 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Originally you said

So you mean, higher, not lower, right? I'm confused haha. 

So to summarise:

• 2 aways wins in 2022, out of 14 away games
  • 4 away wins since the start of last season, out of 23 away games
  • Only 7 league wins in 2022, out of 27 games
  • 0 wins in 2022 vs teams placed 14th or higher at the time of the fixture

What’s going on lol

55 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Sent my for Susan Whelan's attention to [email protected] and Jim replied saying he would forward it on but who knows if she'll ever get to see it. A direct e-mil address would be more useful. 

[email protected]

that's the format of emails at the club.  I have the ticketing managers full email address.

9 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I wonder if the reports about him getting the forest game is the club leaking it as a kind of vote of confidence. A “lose that and he’s out” kind of message to the fans.

I'd much prefer he (begrudgingly) gets the Forest game, we win, then he fvck's off regardless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1