Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 hours ago, deep blue said:

Same.  I've already drafted my email and it is addressed to Ms Whelan but I'm unsure where is best to direct it to.  Anyone got a good suggestion?

1 hour ago, Silva Fox said:

Sent my for Susan Whelan's attention to [email protected] and Jim replied saying he would forward it on but who knows if she'll ever get to see it. A direct e-mil address would be more useful. 

[email protected]

• Like 1

Anyone sending an email will get a generic copy and paste acknowledging these are tough times but your support is valued and we hope you'll be there cheering us on as always. P. S Please buy a programme and maybe a bomber jacket at the next home game. 

Up the foxes, 

Jim

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, VG Fox said:

Apparently Tuchel needs a job to stay in the uk as he is on a post Brexit work permit which runs out in 90 days following his sacking......if he really wants to stay in prem league (which the media say he does) be happy to see him here...massive drop in wages for him, massive drop in quality of player, but the training facilities are there....

...it would be a bad decision to bring him here, he doesn't go anywhere without getting up his employers nose!!!

He brings too much baggage, he wouldn't last too long here, we would be back to this same situation in 6 months. We would be looking to cover another big severance pay-off.

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

If we win he will be given another few matches I believe is the problem. 

Totally agree 10000٪ my friend.

I want him gone before the match, but there lies the dilemma, win, and it gains the little cretinous leach a bit more time, but, 17th is still in touch. A loss is possibly enough for "the powers that be" to finally swing the axe, but the gap to safety slightly grows further away.

I never want to see us loose hence my comment of the win, then followed by his long overdue sacking..... aaaand, now back down to earth 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We've won 2 games away in 2022 and 4 in over a year and 3 of those are against relegated clubs. In 2022 we've not beaten a side home or away (7 league wins in total) that were lower than 15th at the time we beat them. 

It is absolutely disgusting scenes.

Yeah but who can we get that's any better?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

Anyone sending an email will get a generic copy and paste acknowledging these are tough times but your support is valued and we hope you'll be there cheering us on as always. P. S Please buy a programme and maybe a bomber jacket at the next home game. 

Up the foxes, 

Jim

True but if they get loads they might take notice as its showing a strength of feeling

23 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

It’s basically sudden death for him. Next match we lose, he’s gone

I'm not so sure, personally he should have gone months to a year+ ago but we've been saying 'lose the next match, he's gone' for weeks now.

I've been saying for some time my passion and love for it is at rock bottom, i'm not sure i've ever felt so disillusioned, so disconnected with the club, all I had left was hope that he'd removed soon, my hope is now all but gone.

As I keep saying the thoughts and fears of what a win does to his status is sickening - I wouldn't be surprised if it buys him a lifetime contract.

Edited by Matt

10 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

We lose , we get 200 pages of invective on here , nothing happens. Rinse and repeat.

You'd like to think so, but who knows in this crazy soap opera of a club we've become. (This is in response to him getting just the Forest game, let alone any more)

Edited by S1ddo71
Missed content

Well it looks like Brendan isnt going anywhere does it for next few games.

I am genuinely 60/40 in decision of not going against Forest as really cant be arsed to witness another inept performance under is helm.

This is what that man is making me do.

Is anyone else genuinely thinking about not going?