Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

59 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it would be a bad decision to bring him here, he doesn't go anywhere without getting up his employers nose!!!

He brings too much baggage, he wouldn't last too long here, we would be back to this same situation in 6 months. We would be looking to cover another big severance pay-off.

ha ha think I best put my suggestion to bed...no positive replies bar one!! 

29 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

It’s basically sudden death for him. Next match we lose, he’s gone

Yeah I think 1 more defeat will be enough. Even a draw with Forest will.

Which is why we should be getting rid of him now, keeping him is just making it harder for the next manager:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stevostadium said:

Well it looks like Brendan isnt going anywhere does it for next few games.

I am genuinely 60/40 in decision of not going against Forest as really cant be arsed to witness another inept performance under is helm.

This is what that man is making me do.

Is anyone else genuinely thinking about not going?

I had to knock it on the head turn of the year last season, I just needed some time away from it, it was a bore and chore to go, it actually started to grind on me - from a 'why I am here again' perspective.

It still is a bore and chore, i'd love to give it a miss again, however finally I feel like the tide is turning amongst our happy clappers, I finally feel it's going to turn toxic and I need to be there to add to that (Although i've said that ahead of every home game so far this season and it hasn't, not even close).

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan
7 minutes ago, Matt said:

I had to knock it on the head turn of the year last season, I just needed some time away from it, it was a bore and chore to go, it actually started to grind on me - from a 'why I am here again' perspective.

It still is a bore and chore, i'd love to give it a miss again, however finally I feel like the tide is turning amongst our happy clappers, I finally feel it's going to turn toxic and I need to be there to add to that (Although i've said that ahead of every home game so far this season and it hasn't, not even close).

The ‘happy clappers’ side to football fanism is extremely dull and extremely frustrating.

Again, I am so glad I was raised with football in the 80’s and the Spion Kops. 
The atmos could be dull at times then too, but it could also be absolutely electric.

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

Sorry to disappoint you but we don't have those anymore

6 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Originally you said

So you mean, higher, not lower, right? I'm confused haha. 

So to summarise:

• 2 aways wins in 2022, out of 14 away games
  • 4 away wins since the start of last season, out of 23 away games
  • Only 7 league wins in 2022, out of 27 games
  • 0 wins in 2022 vs teams placed 14th or higher at the time of the fixture

Correct all 7 wins 15th - 20th

Zero wins against teams 1st - 14th

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Totally agree 10000٪ my friend.

I want him gone before the match, but there lies the dilemma, win, and it gains the little cretinous leach a bit more time, but, 17th is still in touch. A loss is possibly enough for "the powers that be" to finally swing the axe, but the gap to safety slightly grows further away.

I never want to see us loose hence my comment of the win, then followed by his long overdue sacking..... aaaand, now back down to earth 😁

Do you think if it is 2-2 as I’ve predicted they will finally sack Rodgers or not?

48 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Yeah I think 1 more defeat will be enough. Even a draw with Forest will.

Which is why we should be getting rid of him now, keeping him is just making it harder for the next manager:

...I  am not sure why you should believe one more defeat will tip him over the edge!!!

We are not going to be do anything about letting him go, we are nowhere near arriving at that point.

1 minute ago, J.Lisemore said:

We all know losing to Nottingham Forest will ultimately force the boards hand. The first goal is massive, if we go 1-0 down it is going to be toxic. 

weird how they would choose that game when it was obvious he needed to go after that brighton game. it's as if they like seeing leicester get further embarrassed lol 

16 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Correct all 7 wins 15th - 20th

Zero wins against teams 1st - 14th

It’s actually 1 - Palace were 9th when we beat them in April.

Edited by ttfn

1 hour ago, stevostadium said:

Well it looks like Brendan isnt going anywhere does it for next few games.

I am genuinely 60/40 in decision of not going against Forest as really cant be arsed to witness another inept performance under is helm.

This is what that man is making me do.

Is anyone else genuinely thinking about not going?

Had a choice between going to this and the darts.....put my city tickets on the buyback.

21 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

weird how they would choose that game when it was obvious he needed to go after that brighton game. it's as if they like seeing leicester get further embarrassed lol 

Clinging onto something that isn't there. No doubt Rodgers will be giving it large if we somehow win 4-3 

15 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Rodgers won't get sacked for at least two matches, otherwise may as well have been done now

He may survive 2 matches ... but they will sack him soon.  Its his destiny... caused by his character.  They should have seen this and cut him loose

• Like 1

I very rarely get excited for an England game anymore as I think Southgate's team selections and tactics are awful but I allowed my self to look forward to it today as a break from Leicester. 

That was a mistake losing to a team that couldn't qualify for the world Cup and have loads of injuries. 

Isn't it great having both Leicester and England playing awfully and both the FA and Leicester's board refusing to acknowledge it and sack the managers

• Haha 1