Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's just a very very bad time to be an English Leicester fan, literally no outlet this season from either team. This World Cup will be an abomination by us, won't get out the groups. Southgate will be sacked and appointed Leicester manager where he will relegate us.

You know this is bound to happen now you have said it

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Hopefully we don’t find out because I don’t want to lose …

Nor me but regardless of the result it's just delaying the inevitable and I'm losing faith in Top by the day to take the decisive action that is needed in this situation.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Totally agree. If you can't get sacked 6 defeats on the spin, each progressively more of a hammering than the last, you wont get sacked. 

I think he's reached a level where he could take slash on vichai's statue, be caught on camera being rimmed by three thai hookers whilst making racist comments  and he'd still be in charge

In my view, I think he will get to the World Cup (which is what my minimum was before the season started). However, after that shocking start he should be gone and more for his antics/comments.

As long as he gets a few points here and there, he will get until the World Cup. Don't win at least one of Forest or Bournemouth and he's gone.

43 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I very rarely get excited for an England game anymore as I think Southgate's team selections and tactics are awful but I allowed my self to look forward to it today as a break from Leicester. 

That was a mistake losing to a team that couldn't qualify for the world Cup and have loads of injuries. 

Isn't it great having both Leicester and England playing awfully and both the FA and Leicester's board refusing to acknowledge it and sack the managers

Southgate doesn’t even pick the best player 😂 plus Maddison should be in there. But because he plays for Leicester City he don’t get selected. Tit he is. 

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Ideal scenario, we go unbeaten til World Cup but he still gets sacked.

Yeah but he wouldn’t get sacked then would be realistically if we were unbeaten for that length of time. The PR machine would be working overtime looking at the positives. And shiny teeth. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Do you think if it is 2-2 as I’ve predicted they will finally sack Rodgers or not?

That's the million dollar question isn't it... 

I'll be perfectly honest, I just don't know.

If it's a great performance, no tippy tappy possession Brenden Ball, and we come away from the ground entertained than I suppose the people upstairs "may" see it as an improvement and grant the fraud more time, however I think we all know deep down that for any of the above to actually happen Rodgers needs to do a complete 180 to everything  he's doing at present.

If I really have to stick my neck out and answer your question I say a draw wouldn't be enough to save him (will I can live in hope)

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

That's the million dollar question isn't it... 

I'll be perfectly honest, I just don't know.

If it's a great performance, no tippy tappy possession Brenden Ball, and we come away from the ground entertained than I suppose the people upstairs "may" see it as an improvement and grant the fraud more time, however I think we all know deep down that for any of the above to actually happen Rodgers needs to do a complete 180 to everything  he's doing at present.

If I really have to stick my neck out and answer your question I say a draw wouldn't be enough to save him (will I can live in hope)

Just get rid of him. 

4 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

True but if they get loads they might take notice as its showing a strength of feeling

They'd have to have their heads in the sand to not know the strength of feeling. The question is

Are they flexible enough to get their heads in the sand? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It's just a very very bad time to be an English Leicester fan, literally no outlet this season from either team. This World Cup will be an abomination by us, won't get out the groups. Southgate will be sacked and appointed Leicester manager where he will relegate us.

That would be a waste of money as Rodgers can manage that just as well as it is :(

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Trying not to vomit at that thought but did raise the question in my head, Rodgers to replace Southgate?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Totally agree. If you can't get sacked 6 defeats on the spin, each progressively more of a hammering than the last, you wont get sacked. 

I think he's reached a level where he could take slash on vichai's statue, be caught on camera being rimmed by three thai hookers whilst making racist comments  and he'd still be in charge

The sore lips he has suggest he’s often not on the receiving end of these activities.

• Haha 1

On 22/09/2022 at 21:55, Silva Fox said:

Good god man you must be a very poor judge of character!

I’ve realised the past few weeks reading this board how some blokes end up making bad choices in life, whether that be woman, money or lifestyle choices, they just won’t be sensible and accept what’s staring them in the face. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ely fox said:

Do you think if it is 2-2 as I’ve predicted they will finally sack Rodgers or not?

Mate I honestly don’t think they will, I think he’s here for Bournemouth regardless. 1 point from those 2 games probably sees him gone, but 3 and he’ll probably be here till the WC. 

They show signs of wanting to stick with him weirdly. 

• Thanks 1