Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

On a positive note. He could be a club legend in 20 months time.

Celebrating promotion from the championship.This would be with an academy based squad with a few old pros.

Is the the vision of the board??

"EIEIEIO up the football league we go!

We are the champions Brendon is the king"

• Haha 1

Personally, I'm still hoping he can turns things around, we smash the tree's into kindling and we climb back up into mid table, I doubt it will happen but you never know but I can't fathom hating the guy since he did have some success here, he is completely different to Peter Taylor who trashed  the team and accomplished nothing bar one of the quickest declines I've ever seen once he really got his feet under the table.

I think  Brendan will have to go simply because I doubt he knows how to turn things around, still hoping he can of course but can't see it happening.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

"'You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. In the name of God, go.'"

Lol... Think we've exhausted all of our pleas and threats when we start quoting David Davies quoting Leo Amery paraphrasing Oliver Cromwell!

* Do love these quotes though DerbyshireFox!

11 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Not about being stubborn, and I think that’s an odd thing to beat him with here. Why would he resign? Would you resign in the same position?

If I was incompetent at my job, and had been for nigh on 12 months, getting paid the sort of wage he's getting - then yes I'd resign.

His opinion of himself is far too high for him to even consider he might not be up for the job, though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Not about being stubborn, and I think that’s an odd thing to beat him with here. Why would he resign? Would you resign in the same position?

47 minutes ago, Fosse93 said:

If I was incompetent at my job, and had been for nigh on 12 months, getting paid the sort of wage he's getting - then yes I'd resign.

His opinion of himself is far too high for him to even consider he might not be up for the job, though.

It is possible that he’d resign, and that possibility relies on it being in his best interests.

He will be making a balanced decision - Is it better to resign, after already making plain that he wasn’t backed in the summer, and walk into X job that have put the feelers out with his agent…. OR ….. Keep taking the money and try to turn it around with more possession.

He’s doing the latter as the former relies on options and they haven’t presented themselves yet.

1 hour ago, Fosse93 said:

Club shouldn't have offered him that wage he's getting in the first place then.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Too money driven you mean.

Blends into one. He won't resign because he doesn't get his pay-off if he's not sacked. So he won't budge until it really gets to the point that the board finally pull trigger.

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Blends into one. He won't resign because he doesn't get his pay-off if he's not sacked. So he won't budge until it really gets to the point that the board finally pull trigger.

Yep, they are going to have to chose " the deep blue sea " sooner or later.