Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

23 minutes ago, Dames said:

Rage has now been replaced with complete apathy towards anything football related.

England are naff, Leicester are naff. Theres no enjoyment anymore.

Both of those things have something huge in common...

Spot on :thumbup:

Edited by Shane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dames said:

Rage has now been replaced with complete apathy towards anything football related.

Yep. Should be buzzing for Monday and I'm just not. We've managed to create probably the single scenario where I'd not be excited for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevostadium said:

sent my mail earlier.................................

F.AO Susan Wheeler,

As a Supporter for over 40 years and a ST holder for a large proportion of that time, I feel I must write to express my concerns.

I have never felt the need to write before but wanted to express my concerns of the state of the club under Brendan Rodgers.

Yes we have had some really hard times, under the likes of Peter Taylor, Martin Allen and Ian Holloway to name a few.

You have also treated us and spoilt us with the likes of the Brian Little era, The Martin O’Neill wonders years and culminating in the unthinkable dream for that I thank you and the owners sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

The reason I am writing, is that we are (in my opinion) so close to losing all of the good that has gone before if we stick with Brendan Rodgers as our Manager.

Whilst I appreciate funds are tight due to COVID dropout and FFP regulations, things could be a lot worse if we persevere with our current Manager.

The worrying signs started over a year ago. Look at our 2022 results from Jan 1st, we are on a severe slope downwards.

Stories of player fallout, fallout with staff and more importantly fallout with the fans. Staff being shown the door. The club appears from far to be in a toxic state.

We are playing our biggest rivals on Monday in the league, a game not played for many years and as a ST holder I no longer have the energy or the inclination to attend, which for me is unheard of.

I dread to think what the reaction of the crowd will be like if we lose to them at home.

The table doesn’t lie, enough is enough, please act now before its too late.

To sign off, I will leave you with the following

It was 2 years ago yesterday that we beat Man City 5-2 at the Etihad., and 6 years ago yesterday that we beat Porto in the Champions League.

They feel like very distant memories.

Pretty similar to the mail I sent - different words but same sentiment!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stevostadium said:

sent my mail earlier.................................

F.AO Susan Wheeler,

As a Supporter for over 40 years and a ST holder for a large proportion of that time, I feel I must write to express my concerns.

I have never felt the need to write before but wanted to express my concerns of the state of the club under Brendan Rodgers.

Yes we have had some really hard times, under the likes of Peter Taylor, Martin Allen and Ian Holloway to name a few.

You have also treated us and spoilt us with the likes of the Brian Little era, The Martin O’Neill wonders years and culminating in the unthinkable dream for that I thank you and the owners sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

The reason I am writing, is that we are (in my opinion) so close to losing all of the good that has gone before if we stick with Brendan Rodgers as our Manager.

Whilst I appreciate funds are tight due to COVID dropout and FFP regulations, things could be a lot worse if we persevere with our current Manager.

The worrying signs started over a year ago. Look at our 2022 results from Jan 1st, we are on a severe slope downwards.

Stories of player fallout, fallout with staff and more importantly fallout with the fans. Staff being shown the door. The club appears from far to be in a toxic state.

We are playing our biggest rivals on Monday in the league, a game not played for many years and as a ST holder I no longer have the energy or the inclination to attend, which for me is unheard of.

I dread to think what the reaction of the crowd will be like if we lose to them at home.

The table doesn’t lie, enough is enough, please act now before its too late.

To sign off, I will leave you with the following

It was 2 years ago yesterday that we beat Man City 5-2 at the Etihad., and 6 years ago yesterday that we beat Porto in the Champions League.

They feel like very distant memories.

Pure quality, thank you.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, J. James said:

Got the rhyming bug again....

B is for the B*****d who's gonna take us south
R is for the Rubbish that comes out of his mouth
E is for Excuses, that all start to sound the same
N is for The Numpty that tries to shift the blame
D is for Diminutive his stature and his pride
A is for abysmal which is what he's made our side
N is for the Narcissist that thinks he can't be wrong, that plays the same old music and expects a different song,
That takes a team of Winners and turns them into melt's
so B - R - E - N - D - A - N- please go fail somewhere else.

Why have you ****ed this with the last couplet hahaha

5 hours ago, Dames said:

Not just football that has all of the joy sucked out of it. But yeah, that’s exactly how I feel too. What’s the point?

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Not just football that has all of the joy sucked out of it. But yeah, that’s exactly how I feel too. What’s the point?

Us common folk just aren’t allowed to enjoy things anymore are we.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dames said:

England have always been naff. We should be grateful that we can boycott this World Cup.