Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No manager should ever be given 5.5 year contracts, too much changes. OK so most get a fixed pay off if they need to be sacked and Brendan will be no different but likewise he'll have a buyout clause which won't be hugely altered by a 3 year contract or a 5 year contract, only if his remaining contract were worth less than the payoff or buyout would that ever change.

We offered him a new deal because his previous buyout and salary was x and we wanted to reward him with more money and a bigger release clause but we didn't need to double the length of his remaining contract in the process, I swear we mistook him for a player.

Buyout for Brendan!!!......Nobody wants him.

He has been found out.

Look at the 2022 stats.Any potential suitors will have done this  simple task

Sack him and don't pay him.see him in court .Dismissal for gross negligence!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, stevostadium said:

sent my mail earlier.................................

F.AO Susan Wheeler,

As a Supporter for over 40 years and a ST holder for a large proportion of that time, I feel I must write to express my concerns.

I have never felt the need to write before but wanted to express my concerns of the state of the club under Brendan Rodgers.

Yes we have had some really hard times, under the likes of Peter Taylor, Martin Allen and Ian Holloway to name a few.

You have also treated us and spoilt us with the likes of the Brian Little era, The Martin O’Neill wonders years and culminating in the unthinkable dream for that I thank you and the owners sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

The reason I am writing, is that we are (in my opinion) so close to losing all of the good that has gone before if we stick with Brendan Rodgers as our Manager.

Whilst I appreciate funds are tight due to COVID dropout and FFP regulations, things could be a lot worse if we persevere with our current Manager.

The worrying signs started over a year ago. Look at our 2022 results from Jan 1st, we are on a severe slope downwards.

Stories of player fallout, fallout with staff and more importantly fallout with the fans. Staff being shown the door. The club appears from far to be in a toxic state.

We are playing our biggest rivals on Monday in the league, a game not played for many years and as a ST holder I no longer have the energy or the inclination to attend, which for me is unheard of.

I dread to think what the reaction of the crowd will be like if we lose to them at home.

The table doesn’t lie, enough is enough, please act now before its too late.

To sign off, I will leave you with the following

It was 2 years ago yesterday that we beat Man City 5-2 at the Etihad., and 6 years ago yesterday that we beat Porto in the Champions League.

They feel like very distant memories.

So so right

Please wake up bored,smell the Championship and sort it and BR out

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

Buyout for Brendan!!!......Nobody wants him.

He has been found out.

Look at the 2022 stats.Any potential suitors will have done this  simple task

Sack him and don't pay him.see him in court .Dismissal for gross negligence!

The next England manager is my guess. Might be wrong. 

This last week I’ve had some weird dreams that I’ve been recalling lately in which I’ve seen Brendan around the hospital where I work I’m in my scrubs he walks by and it’s like bloody hell Brendan then he stops for a chat and talks about the squad and me telling him where he’s going wrong and he agrees etc, then last night the same dream but he walks straight past me with a face like thunder totally ignoring everyone who says hello !!

Absolutley Fu ching weird as Fu ch dreams which went on to see us trounce Florist 5-0 bizarre as hell even weirder recalling them !:frantics::frantics::frantics:

5 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Even if we was to finish 10th under Rodger’s he’s still got to go he’s had his chance. Sucked the life out of players and had deluded tactics that worked for a while but he never changes it.

I think even if he does have a good run of games and gets out of it a bit he will be off at the first bit of interest now. So I don't think there's a worry about him being here long term regardless of how things pan out. 

44 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

This last week I’ve had some weird dreams that I’ve been recalling lately in which I’ve seen Brendan around the hospital where I work I’m in my scrubs he walks by and it’s like bloody hell Brendan then he stops for a chat and talks about the squad and me telling him where he’s going wrong and he agrees etc, then last night the same dream but he walks straight past me with a face like thunder totally ignoring everyone who says hello !!

Absolutley Fu ching weird as Fu ch dreams which went on to see us trounce Florist 5-0 bizarre as hell even weirder recalling them !:frantics::frantics::frantics:

You need to get off this thread man. NOW, before it’s too late. 

59 minutes ago, Torten said:

I think Brendan would make a great England manager for what it's worth, purely by virtue of him only coaching the players for 2 weeks every 3 months.

He’d probably miss the point of International management and be in the press saying how is he expected to reach finals when the FA wouldn’t let him buy Ederson off Brazil so he had to play Pickford and they wouldn’t let him buy Van Dijk off Holland! So he had to play the fridge!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Stay off the cheese at bedtime. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Don’t shoot the messenger but a very reliable source informs me that Rodgers stays definitely up to the World Cup as the run of fixtures is more ‘easy’.

Not saying that I am ITK, but maybe I can do better than some on here.

Does that include him taking us to 11 straight defeats in the process and still being on 1 point? Surely he is gone after Monday if we don't win. 

• Like 1