Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

I think we've got a middle point here.

Alternate between a positive chant for the team and then a negative anti Rodgers chant.

Have we got a deal? :D

Ok.. How about the following..

We love Leicester

But we hate Rodgers, 

We love Leicester 

But we hste Rodgers, 

We love Leicester

But we hate Rodgers, 

Please Top sack the Tw@t, Rodgers

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

The ground announcement I don't think is a tactic, just a positive thing that's happened, could have happened now or in a few weeks/months time, that was down to the council to be honest.

As for BR yeah if he somehow does manage to turn it around, we got to back him. 

Danny Simpson was saying on radio, the players are still playing for him (which I know seems hard to believe) the problem is lack of competition for places, also seems off but, who am I to argue, if he's speaking to the lads that's more of an insight than what we have.

...so the players are slacking off!!!

The players are playing for him and yet slacking off, that does not make any sense. I  have said before,  half the team will want him gone a long time ago and the other half will be backing him. Simpson has obviously come down on one side, and I would suspect what he says is not all true.

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I didn't realise how ill prepared I was for any quotes from Brendan after two weeks of unadulterated bliss. Wow was I caught off guard, it's buried me. I want bodies.

I hope our fans know our duty and obligation on Monday evening.

yes, too give our manager a warm welcome game of pure appreciation game and character game, game. game character. #uptherodgerrssss #weeereeeemasssiivveeee

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I would rather take an up-and-coming manager from Ligue 2 than be looking to appoint a previous Premiership manager!!!

We need to come off this carousel, same faces, the same failures and we just keep lining their pockets.

100% agree. Time for some left field appointments. Has worked on the football pitch. Currently we have the Vestagard of managers. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

The ground announcement I don't think is a tactic, just a positive thing that's happened, could have happened now or in a few weeks/months time, that was down to the council to be honest.

As for BR yeah if he somehow does manage to turn it around, we got to back him. 

Danny Simpson was saying on radio, the players are still playing for him (which I know seems hard to believe) the problem is lack of competition for places, also seems off but, who am I to argue, if he's speaking to the lads that's more of an insight than what we have.

Danny Simpson said "I think the players are still with him".  That's just a throwaway line that means nothing and I would put no credence behind it whatsoever. The evidence of your own eyes when watching the players perform shows you that he's lost them.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

What they said @Pedro02

I’m going off what’s gone before, throwing people under the bus tactics, “the fans made the players nervous”.

No, no, telling the players to play in such a negative style, constantly putting them under pressure and playing nonsense football is what makes the players nervous.

Play them to their strengths.

But nah, it’s the fans making the players nervous. :rolleyes: 

If we have this opinion of him, I don’t care what Danny Simpson says, the players must. Everyone is sick and tired of his pre made excuses, throwing people under the bus - amongst many other things.

All of the above and his bore fest tactics. I won't even turn the TV anymore while this cvnts still with us.

Nearly 50yrs of support and this cvnt has drained me.

**** OFF BRENDAN

**** OFF BRENDAN.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Fuchs off Rodgers, you nob!!

Oh Leicester we love you. 

I’ve been singing this in my head and the Mrs has just asked what I’m deep in thought about as “my face looks strange”!!! 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, sylofox said:

All of the above and his bore fest tactics. I won't even turn the TV anymore while this cvnts still with us.

Nearly 50yrs of support and this cvnt has drained me.

**** OFF BRENDAN

**** OFF BRENDAN.

I know it's been said before, but this is what the media and fans of other teams don't get.

Watching Leicester play used to be and should be one of the best feelings in the world. The negative emotions that have come about under his management, style of play and lack of overall leadership is soul destroying to associate with the club you love.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I know it's been said before, but this is what the media and fans of other teams don't get.

Watching Leicester play used to be and should be one of the best feelings in the world. The negative emotions that have come about under his management, style of play and lack of overall leadership is soul destroying to associate with the club you love.

Only Liverpool and Celtic fans will understand this feeling! 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I spoke to my Luton Town supporting mate and he basically told me to shut up and go crying with our PL tv money. Said hed give anything to have what we have which I obviously understand but ****ing hell, it doesnt mean we should just chuck it away now

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

What - so you think Rodgers really wants to be here and isn’t looking forward to his payout?

BTW there’s a few Nigerian Princes looking for help storing their cash. You should get in touch

I think lots of things buddy but l dont profess to know what anyone else thinks!

This game of "Rodgers is the worst of men in all respects" is for 10 year olds.

My OPINION is that he should be sacked but that does not mean he is not trying or doesn't want to be here, you and others are simply attributing a bad attitude to him because he does not meet with your approval!

Clearly the FACT that he doesn't cut as a manager isn't enough for you.

Frankly l dont have a clue what your other ramble is about! 🤣

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, J. James said:

I think lots of things buddy but l dont profess to know what anyone else thinks!

This game of "Rodgers is the worst of men in all respects" is for 10 year olds.

My OPINION is that he should be sacked but that does not mean he is not trying or doesn't want to be here, you and others are simply attributing a bad attitude to him because he does not meet with your approval!

Clearly the FACT that he doesn't cut as a manager isn't enough for you.

Frankly l dont have a clue what your other ramble is about! 🤣

Everyone on here is expressing an opinion, youre expressing yours, Im expressing mine. I think he’s 'playing the game' like most managers do, waiting for the sack rather than resign. 

Please tell me where I’ve said that "Rodgers is the worst of men". Or were you just rambling 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Everyone on here is expressing an opinion, youre expressing yours, Im expressing mine. I think he’s 'playing the game' like most managers do, waiting for the sack rather than resign. 

Please tell me where I’ve said that "Rodgers is the worst of men". Or were you just rambling 😂

Lol.. Did l say you said that? No, you're struggling with words l expect, try reading it again but s l o w l y.

But as you've clearly in your strange and peculiar tangent (involving princes and Nigeria) forgotten what you actually wrote here it is:

"The only thing on Rodgers mind is ensuring he gets 100% of his termination payoff"

Not an "l think" to be seen or even "in my opinion" just a straight out statement of what he is thinking!

You must be a very talented man /woman to know what he is thinking but you're not alone never fear, lots of others "know" he doesn't want to be here, he's deliberately throwing games, he's greedy, etc etc etc.

Like these other "clever" people, l see you dont allow such trivialities as facts and knowledge get in the way of a good old slag off of someone you dont like.

I criticise the man constantly but on the FACTS of his poor performances not imaginary faults such as greed.

You quite simply do not have the faintest idea of his motives for anything!

And as for "l think he's playing the game like most managers do"  - fair comment, an opinion framed as such, but I'd be interested in how you know  MOST managers do anything, more mind reading purchance?

I respect everyones opinion - including Tops, the boards the people who want him to stay - but l really don't respect rabble rousing wise acres who attribute imaginary faults and the worst of motives to people they do not know in the slightest!

Its simply mob mentality and a bit silly - imo.

Edited by J. James
  • Like 3