Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

18 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

In 40 years time Rodgers demise will be celebrated like Maggie Thatchers was lol

He doesn't give young players enough of a chance so you could say he's similar to Thatcher in the sense that he's shafting minors 

I'm here all week :ph34r:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Hales said:

Massive pressure for him today - at home, Top flying in. He has to win otherwise he is done.  I bet he is feeling it today! Be interesting to see if the players give it all for him tonight .....

I'm not convinced he's done if we lose or draw.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, wurmer said:

I'm not convinced he's done if we lose or draw.

Then we are doomed for relegation as every game at home will be toxic until he did go.  He has lost the fans and I think the team too.  We will see tonight if the latter is the case.

The players need to give more of a **** too if we are to get anything out of tonight's game. They gave up against Spurs and Brighton (Maddison and maybe Tielemans aside) which is unforgivable and certainly should not be tolerated tonight by the fans.

I've been one of the staunchest Rodgers outers but we simply have to start winning games now. God knows how many more losses he has in the bank before he's let go so it's counterproductive to want us to lose. It feels like we're gonna leave it too late but survival is now the main priority for sure

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What does 'Rodgers will get 10-15 minutes latitude from the crowd' even mean? Never heard that phrase before. 

It means after we lose he's got a 15 minute head start to **** off North or south before the mob catch up with him

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, wurmer said:

Yep, that's the real Rodgers, right there.

Wasn't a poster on here suggesting that the fans were being hyper critical of what he says? 

Surely that's a bridge too far even for the Rodgers in crowd. 

Yes, Brendan. It's my fault that I don't like seeing us get thumped for five and six. It isn't anyone else to blame. 

17 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What does 'Rodgers will get 10-15 minutes latitude from the crowd' even mean? Never heard that phrase before. 

The crowd will give him 15 minutes to see what he produces. If it is another flat or hopeless display the crowd will turn.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Corky said:

The crowd will give him 15 minutes to see what he produces. If it is another flat or hopeless display the crowd will turn.

I doesn't matter.  Rodgers football...  possession >75%... zero shits on goal.  The best reukt is a draw for him.

Worse, he has shown us how he puts square pegs in round holes and then bins off players so he has half a squad he will not pick.

He blames players, fans or the ckub.. he has shown us that he is no learder.   We cannot alk get behind the team until he is gone. 

He coukd win 6 ganes abd he woukd still be a crap leader.   

Get out of our club. 

2 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I doesn't matter.  Rodgers football...  possession >75%... zero shits on goal.  The best reukt is a draw for him.

Worse, he has shown us how he puts square pegs in round holes and then bins off players so he has half a squad he will not pick.

He blames players, fans or the ckub.. he has shown us that he is no learder.   We cannot alk get behind the team until he is gone. 

He coukd win 6 ganes abd he woukd still be a crap leader.   

Get out of our club. 

I have to disagree with you there

15 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I bet Brendan gets up in the morning, goes into his en suite and stares in the mirror saying  out loud “You are the best” to himself before he cleans his teeth. 

That's Nightmare Fuel right there. 🤮🤮

• Haha 1

Can someone explain to me how we don’t have ten million to sack him?

I’m assuming the line of argument is a bit more complex than: we spent 15 million on Faes and now the piggy bank is at zero and Top can’t give us any money.