Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

11 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Ditched the notepad and we're winning, simples!

11 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

Papering over the cracks.

I thought we were shite but Forest are a whole new level 

He's papering over the cracks with the pages out if his notepad? 

We could have kept it up this half and it would have helped it. But we’ve just slowed it down, typical Rodgers. He just doesn’t understand psychology. We could have battered these 6 or 7 and it would win him some favour and build confidence. But he just doesn’t get it. Sums him up.

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Bought himself more time today, Top in the crowd also. Really hope this does not come back to bite us if we are still where we are in the table in 4 weeks. Massive, massive games coming up now, need 9 points from our next 3. 

It might come to haunt us long termz there are still clearly major flaws within this team but difficult to care too much tonight!! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Bought himself more time today, Top in the crowd also. Really hope this does not come back to bite us if we are still where we are in the table in 4 weeks. Massive, massive games coming up now, need 9 points from our next 3. 

Was you wanting forest to hammer us today

• Haha 1

I'm so happy the team won, Rogers obviously has some qualities otherwise we wouldn't have been able to finish 5th on 2 occasions and win the FA cup, a team is made up of both team, individual players and management. It's hard to know how good we were and how bad forest were but my gut feeling is a performance like that every game gets us 8th-10th in the league.