Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Let it never be said that Brendan isn’t a world level elite manager. It’s clear he’s a generational visionary and I’m proud to say I’ve always been a staunch supporter, through the hard times of the club and our players/fans betraying and letting him down. The trouble with you lot is you’re too fickle, how quick you all forgot the good times, now he’s proving why he’s the best around, nothings gonna keep him down.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Great to see us win but changes nothing for me in terms of his future here 

He's earned himself another game, but if he loses to bournemouth he really should go, and if he wins then it will be the same all over again until we're out of the relegation zone.

Mysterious Brendan did a disappearing act at the end there. Maybe he needed a plop. Or a five-knuckle-shuffle. Or both.

He gets more time, but Forest are a tricky barometer on which to judge us simply because they were absolutely horrible. 

Hope he can turn it around, would prove me wrong that's for sure.

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

If the mantra is Rodgers only good for his 1st 2 seasons why would you want him to go to a team just above us?

With a competent manager, we don't have to worry with them. Regardless of our position I still think we have a very good squad.

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

He's earned himself another game, but if he loses to bournemouth he really should go, and if he wins then it will be the same all over again until we're out of the relegation zone.

I wouldn't say he deserves another game as such as I believe he should already be gone but of course we're never going to sack him after a win. Would be savage by Top if he did lol