Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Nothing has changed.

We have a talented, Top 10 squad. 

Forest are a very very poor side.

Regardless of manager, regardless of his instructions we win easily. 

However, I totally understand that Top can’t now sack him for another couple of games.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

You're so bitter. Just enjoy the win man lol lol

It was a great win. Refreshing positive and attacking football.

We’ve been here before, we know what follows. 

The cycle needs breaking.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

It was a great win. Refreshing positive and attacking football.

We’ve been here before, we know what follows. 

The cycle needs breaking.

If he’s serious about staying and not looking for a paid exit, he needs to play Iversen on Saturday. A blind man can see our biggest weakness.

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

If he’s serious about staying and not looking for a paid exit, he needs to play Iversen on Saturday. A blind man can see our biggest weakness.

So you think he’d drop his goalie after his first clean sheet ever in the Premier League, even though he stood by him after letting in 22 in 7?

Edited by Phube
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Nothing has changed.

We have a talented, Top 10 squad. 

Forest are a very very poor side.

Regardless of manager, regardless of his instructions we win easily. 

However, I totally understand that Top can’t now sack him for another couple of games.

Yes today flattered us. We gifted a few open goals, and we're only saved by Forest's piss poor finishing. If that one off the post at nil nil had gone in we would be looking at a different result.

We controlled the first half, but with an extra man in midfield and a more pressing style the second half was difficult. It took ages for Rodgers to adjust by bringing on Praet to calm things down.

He still misses the obvious.

1 hour ago, frany104 said:

In all fairness, I think he’s interviewed well there. Spoke really well about Maddison and the team. 

let’s hope he’s pulled his finger out now and really wants to be here. 

...this team was always good enough to be pushing top 6, all this tonight was no surprise!!!

Forest were poor, we had a chance to get a win in a local derby, perhaps the extra help on the staff has mitigated his blind spots. He has had them far too long, for him to suddenly change right now.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

When we lost 6 in a row, it was his fault. When we beat Forest convincingly, then we should beat them anyway. 

To win like that after losing 6 in a row is a huge statement and the confidence that will bring is massive. I still believe he should have gone after the Spurs game but if he can turn it around that emphatically like tonight, he deserves way more time. 

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

The individual brilliance we have just further highlights the poor job he's done recently to be honest. 

More goals outside the box/low xG. We create little in terms of clear cut, that is highlighted this season even more with Vardy not scoring. We did this last season, scored worldies to win... Don't get me wrong, we needed to win, and honestly couldn't give a s*** how, we just needed to win, but these 'Goals from outside the box' stats that are doing the rounds just confirm to me we are still well off it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TMELcfc said:

More goals outside the box/low xG. We create little in terms of clear cut, that is highlighted this season even more with Vardy not scoring. We did this last season, scored worldies to win... Don't get me wrong, we needed to win, and honestly couldn't give a s*** how, we just needed to win, but these 'Goals from outside the box' stats that are doing the rounds just confirm to me we are still well off it. 

And this kind of proves the point...

xG - Leicester (1.27) 4-0 (1.35) Notts Forest

Edited by TMELcfc