Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

If the club accepts this is a bottom 3 team, with bottom 3 quality players then by all means struggle on with Rodgers in charge.

If we have aspirations for anything better than that, Rodgers needs to be sacked before the coach leaves Dorset.

Nothing will change with Rodgers in charge, he's done and the club must, must, must realize it and act.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Someone in here GENUINELY tried to argue with the fifth place finishes to defend him earlier. 

I look forward to next weeks reason I should still like/back him. 

A lot of the pro Rodgers fans on here are more interested in being holier than thou than they are in the future of the club. I wouldnt pay them any mind.

• Like 2

Just now, honeybradger said:

A lot of the pro Rodgers fans on here are more interested in being holier than thou than they are in the future of the club. I wouldnt pay them any mind.

Acting enlightened because they think they can magically see things us regular folk can’t. Absolute Boulder dash of the highest order. 

• Like 2

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Leicester have kept only one clean sheet in their last 31 Premier League away matches, in a 2-0 win at Burnley on 1 March 2022.

sackable on its own 

Not for this club (and some of its fanbase) apparently