Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

After the forest game I really thought things had changed and we would go on a TV winning run 🙄

I didn't... I am not trying to be clever and claim to being a no it all, but I saw past the result. I saw a really poor Forest side, and us have a low xG whilst also allowing the opposition have some decent chances. So for me, it was a blip (as in we won) because the stats told me, not much had changed.

And today, back to what it really is, a poor team, with no idea how to attack or at times, no intent to attack. No confidence in one another or the manager. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

4-0 win against rivals, home fans buzzing, atmosphere very positive. Top will see that and see no reason for change. hopefully im wrong though

Exactly this. Plus he really doesn’t want to sign off the redundancy cheque either. 

Rodgers is here to stay and we are being relegated this season. We need to accept that. 

Week after week. Game after game. We look good on the front foot. Score then suddenly out of nowhere decided to camp our 18 yard line every second after. It doesn't work. Anyone with eyes can see goals coming for the opposition. Brendan doubles down and makes defensive subs to carry on sitting in. The other team score. We continue to sit in. The other team score again quickly after. 

It's every time. It's boring. How anyone can be employed as a football manager and make the same mistake every week for coming on 2 years with 0 backlash is beyond me. 

Make no mistake Brendan Rodgers will absolutley ruin this club if something isn't done soon. He's setting us back 10 years. He has to go now. It's beyond comprehension that he's still here. 

Losing to forest was probably the disaster of the season. Because its given him time. Time we don't have. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest glasgowfox

I don't get all this about we can't afford to sack him.  Surely in the bigger picture we can't afford not to sack him?

I've honestly lost all belief in Top getting rid of Rodgers. I think he would have done it after the Spurs game, with a 2 week break, and a reasonably kind run of fixtures for a new manager to come in too, if he was going to get rid.  Shocking mismanagement from Top I'm afraid. I've seen numerous relegation seasons in my time, and this team wreaks of relegation currently.

• Like 1