Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

14 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Really bad substitutions

It is not the subs although they indicate his f.king poor weak mentality. Trying to defend the lead playing Rodgerball and letting the other team play their way back into confidence and pressing us was the problem. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Rodgers must have panicked at the thought of us winning 2 on the trot.

Then thought of his pay off not happening so bought on 2 subs whom he knew would turn the game in Bournemouths favour 🤔 

Many a true word spoken in Jest! 

Just now, themightyfin said:

Finally I think he's  done. 

I don't see anyway back from here for him and I think the sticking point that was keeping him in a job has finally lost its adhesive.  

Shocked in the extreme if he gets through the next 48 hours. 

PLEASE BE TRUE

Just now, themightyfin said:

I don't see anyway back from here for him and I think the sticking point that was keeping him in a job has finally lost its adhesive.  

Who would be suitable to replace him, though?

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

What was the sticking point if you don't mind me asking?

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

A hunch? Or some substance to this? As we cannot carry on like this 

The longer he stays, the longer the losing runs get and the shorter the winning streaks are. So our worst run in years, followed by one win, then straight back to losing again. No idea how we are getting the 36 points we need with him here, he just simply cannot see out a win from a decent winning position any more, as his defensive coaching is appaling and his tactical adjustments mid game fail every time. Still, for some god forsaken reason he'll be given more chances to stuff up. The writing is on the wall, round the corner, onto the floor out the back door and halfway down the garden. He is not turning this round, he doesn't know how to, and the longer we leave it the worse and worse it gets.

• Like 1