Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

BS talk on radio Leicester! Saying he took Castange off because of his eye swelling then continued he felt Amartey physical presence was needed. 

You took him off for the latter you lying turd and using the scratch to his eye bag as an excuse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Just cost me £90 on a post-match curry. Should have known better. lol

Thanks mate, now piss off out my club. :brendan:

Rodgers is an absolute fvckwit who is responsible for a lot of but not sure you can hang an overpriced curry on him 🤪

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I’m not even angry at Bodgers any more, that ship sailed a long time ago.

It’s all on Top and the board now. Utterly negligent.

you mean to tell me, in all honesty, that an egg fried this rice?

Technical ability. In-game tactics. Proactive and reactive mentality. Substitutions. A myriad more coaching areas. 

Brendan manages none of these. Utterly useless. Problems everywhere, none are ever addressed. 

• Like 1

It is now starting to become very tiresome and someone somewhere needs to bring down the guillotine(I live in France) down on his head.  If they don't act soon, the club will become a bigger financial problem/burden on King Power, so it is in their interests to do something about it, that would be the logical conclusion.