Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, daddylonglegs said:

Sorry if this is not the case but yet again heard no ‘Brendan out’ messages from the fans at the game. I’m convinced FT is the only place where people don’t actually want him. 

There was loud chanting in the away end. As loud as it’s ever been 

Sorry if this is not the case but yet again heard no ‘Brendan out’ messages from the fans at the game. I’m convinced FT is the only place where people don’t actually want him. 

I heard a rogers out chant on the TV

1 minute ago, JimmyC74 said:

Rodgers out. Now! 

but the players cannot escape criticism. Too many are massively underperforming and need to look at themselves.

a big challenge to save this season. 40 points is the goal.

GET RID NOW!!!!! I love my the Foxes but this is so depressing.....

They were singing 'we want Rodgers out' pretty clearly at the end of the game. The Optus Sport stream stays live for a bit after commentary has finished and I could hear it quite clearly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

You may want to turn the volume up on whatever it is you watch/listen to the games on..

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

They were singing 'we want Rodgers out' pretty clearly at the end of the game. The Optus Sport stream stays live for a bit after commentary has finished and I could hear it quite clearly.

It didn’t exactly sound like the whole away end though. Sounded like it was about 5 people. 

Still though, baffling Amartey for Castagne sub today. Was just no need for it. Castagne was our best performer out of the back line today, even before we conceded. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

BS talk on radio Leicester! Saying he took Castange off because of his eye swelling then continued he felt Amartey physical presence was needed. 

You took him off for the latter you lying turd and using the scratch to his eye bag as an excuse.

Catsagne was motm. For both teams. 

It takes a very brave (or stupid?)  manager to take off your best player in such a critical/delicate phase of the game

Just now, Craig said:

You may want to turn the volume up on whatever it is you watch/listen to the games on..

Fair! had a stream with no commentary either so felt it had a decent reflection of the atmosphere.

maybe I’m scarred by spurs where I think I was one of about 12 people chanting it when the 6th went in 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

You could literally see the away fans singing that they want him out.

• Like 1

Fair! had a stream with no commentary either so felt it had a decent reflection of the atmosphere.

maybe I’m scarred by spurs where I think I was one of about 12 people chanting it when the 6th went in 😂

I was screaming it at the end when BR hid behind Ward and walked off after the Spurs game. I was surprised by how little ppl around me joined in with me.

7 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

There were chants, they are all over social media.

55 minutes ago, Pontus83 said:

If he isn’t sacked after this then I’ve fully given up on top. We shouldn’t be in this position with the players we have. I’m so mad at myself for having any hope at 1-0 

Dont worry mate, I reckon every other foxes fan thought we had this won at Half Time, 12 minutes into the second half we all knew how it would end up, I'm not even suprised now its expected 

• Like 4

Just now, Gravel said:

Rodgers is an absolute fvckwit who is responsible for a lot of but not sure you can hang an overpriced curry on him 🤪

We had a three-way pact on the result - win and Dad pays, draw and it's my brother, lose and it's on me.

I went into it expecting to pay, we got ourselves into a position where Dad was due for it, and then promptly collapsed off the back of Rodgers' subs and tactical lameness. A tradition at this point. :dunno:

My brother was due to pay for three minutes 🤣

• Haha 1

Just go Rodgers, go and fcuk up another club after you've got your feet under the table. Jeez we paid Celtic £9M to get him, paying him a fortune to sit at what looks like a certain relegation position with nearly a quarter of the season gone...go, just fcuking go - and do it now.

For those thinking it's only here he is no longer wanted, it was being discussed in the stands last season after the cup defeat to Forest, against Southampton this season there were large boo's and the stadium was pretty much empty well before the end of that game.