Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, dmayne7 said:

He's clearly not ok at setting us up though. Defensively, I've never seen a team as poorly organised as us over the past 12 months and I had a season ticket at League One Gillingham (local team back then). Sure the players are underperforming but you cannot defend as badly as we have, regardless of individual errors if the manager sets you the team up properly. Brighton game was haunting in the difference between decent players well coached and very good players with no coaching. We're always 1 simple pass away from being cut open.

Yeah the organisation is just poor, players don’t know what they are doing… no coordination at the back. They aren’t working together 

10 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if loads in the club want him out

Whelan and Rudkin had faces of thunder after the game on Monday 

Yes they did. Even when we scored there was no expression from Rudkin just a miserable poker face. 

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

He's clearly not ok at setting us up though

Hey, come on, I was trying to give him some credit. And I did say "might"!

Edit: my point was more that he's a planner, not spontaneous. He seems clueless on what to do in response to a game changing before his eyes. He makes his notes to analyse for after match but that his substitutions (or lack thereof) seem to be a roll of the dice.

Edited by taupe

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

I really don’t think that is an entire fan base 😂 

maybe I’m just being an idiot but it still feels like there’s some unwilling to want him out

I feel a bit bad for digging the lad out, but at the end the camera zoomed in on a complete wet lettuce of a lad meekly applauding, when the ant Rodgers singing was audible. 

We have too many like this. People who go as a lifestyle - buy the kits and enjoy a flask and a homemade sarnie on the coach - but don’t actually understand the game.

3 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

The reaction to going behind was so disappointing AGAIN. How many times before action is taken?

Rolls Royce (almost) for 60 mins and a Robin Reliant for 30 mins.

What's worse for me is our reaction to going ahead. Too many times this season have we taken the early advantage and taken our foot off the pedal straight after, we need to stop lackadaisically passing around the back and keep the pressure on. 

27 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Wise was a complete cnut ,there's no doubt about that.

Brendan is a complete fraud that has fecked us over big time.

He's taking us down and plays the media to his advantage.

The amount of f#ckups under his leadership is now outrageous.

Wise didn't pick the team , he just stuck the nut on them😄

Yep Rodgers is a snake oil salesman, team seems to be built in his image, all sum and no substance.

He’ll be here next game. We have so much wrong with this club. I’ll be shocked if he is gone. 

Ben Jacobs on Twitter has said the ownership group. You know those ****s who gave us Ward in goal and Faes as our only signing. wanted 6 points from three. The three, Forest. Bournemouth and Palace. Just think about that. These ****s who put us in this position have dropped standards so dramatically that after the absolute shit we’ve been served this season, a defeat here was “acceptable” as long as we beat Palace. 3 teams in and around the bottom 3! Ben Jacobs is a tit too so don’t know who to believe. 

We need to clear out more than ****ing Rodgers!

• Like 2

Dropped 14 points from winning positions this season, despite only playing 9 games. 

4 points from a possible 27, which is nearly a quarter of the season. 

There's no way you can look at these figures and think he should be given more time. 

• Like 2

Just now, StonyFox said:

Dropped 14 points from winning positions this season, despite only playing 9 games. 

There's no way you can look at these figures and think he should be given more time. 

Any sane person can see what he is doing to the club, and it isn’t just this season either; this is a good 18 months of absolute garbage 

Just now, StonyFox said:

But somehow our board do, Monday massively papered over the chasm, Forest should have taken the lead there but we got hugely lucky. No one making decisions in our club has any credibility at all and now we’ll have to watch Maddison leave for half his worth as we slide out the division. We owe huge debt to our Thai owners but my god they’ve got this last 12 months horribly wrong, and the last 3 in particular. Bad bad bad management. 

• Like 1

This isn’t something that’s been going on for 2 months it’s been 18! How come everyone could see that the goal was coming because we were sitting deep but he couldn’t? This has happened a lot this season already. Am sorry but Ward isn’t a prem keeper and if Iverson is worse than him I’d be very surprised considering doing really well at his loan clubs. Cags can’t even get a kick because Rodger’s is too stubborn ffs. He’s got to go, this is why beating forest didn’t do us any favours.

Embarrassing today yet again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

Yeah it’s a joke. Obviously this £10,000,000 is the reason, it must be why he hasn’t been given the boot. I think he has lost the dressing room aswell. 

...you obviously have not heard what Wes Morgan or Danny Simpson has said!!!

They are adamant that the players are behind him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1