Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, howiemark said:

Are we being asset stripped?

No. We’ve invented a new accounting strategy. We’re depreciating our own assets at such a staggeringly rate that not even the debt collectors will be arsed to get out of bed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Would you sack the manager before the squad get back to seagrave? 

nope you wouldn’t 

Not saying anything will happen tomorrow but I’m not in the slightest bit surprised that we’ve heard nothing 

The press would be reporting it was strongly being considered though, like they did with Bruno Lage pretty much straight after they lost last week.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

He’s surviving another weekend isn’t he? 

After the fiasco v saints, man u, Brighton and Spurs....he ain't going anywhere. He could take a slash over vichais statue and stay in the job. 

We're.down, we're gone. Painful but I've already reconciled myself with it..it's my tram.and my passion regardless of division. Just such a waste dunno cowardly inaction from the owner, CEO and DoF

1 minute ago, copunk said:

The scary thing is If it's true that the players are all behind Brendan then we are well and truly f**ked 

Where are the club 🐍 🐍 🐍 to get the nob sacked when you need them!