Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Honestly I don’t think it will dawn on Top how far we are in the shitter until the last game of the season when we need 4 points to stay up :unsure:

Rodgers will still be confident we'll do it.

11 minutes ago, Biggus said:

Heard it on good authority.....

- Rodgers has only been to two training sessions this season 

- Rodgers has not spoken to Barnes for a year 

- The squad nickname for him is Brand Brendan

Did he also miss the COBRA meetings?

We are verging on needing to win nearly all of our remaining home games to stay up as there's not a chance we get an away win under this utter prat. We've won 2 away games in the league in a year, 4 in 18 months and all of them against sides that were newly promoted and/or got relegated. He's an abomination here now and he makes me very unwell physically and mentally. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We are verging on needing to win nearly all of our remaining home games to stay up as there's not a chance we get an away win under this utter prat. We've won 2 away games in the league in a year, 4 in 18 months and all of them against sides that were newly promoted and/or got relegated. He's an abomination here now and he makes me very unwell physically and mentally. 

Surely Whelan and Rudkin can convince Top to wake the f**k up?

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Just sack him anyway, Top won't be awake for a few hours. 

Top has the final say doesn’t he, even if the Board unanimously were Brendan to get sacked. Top has the final say. It’s a sad predicament. 

22 minutes ago, Biggus said:

Honestly when you were writing this surely you would have stopped to think..... 'does this sound right?' multiple photos of him at sessions, Barnes playing most games even when terrible, speaking to each other after subs, end of game etc. Only thing that's feasible is the squad nickname for him 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kristianity77 said:

So just so that I'm clear on this.

We can't afford to sack him, but we can afford to be relegated.

Is that about right?

It would fit my theory Top has a buyer in place to purchase the club at a knockdown championship price.

Seagrave will be sold off separately and loan repayments aided by Premier league parachute payments.

It's brilliant!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Biggus said:

He was talking to him at the first break in play during the game today haha

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I've gotten to the point where I genuinely don't really know if I want to go to our next game if he's still in charge. 

Given that I've gone to see us get relegated numerous times and drop to our lowest ever level in my lifetime, that's saying a lot. 

The lack of back bone, mental strength and effort is depressing. Rodgers running down the tunnel at full time today was the perfect summary of us at the moment. 

Leaderless, don’t want to take responsibility