Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, jmono84 said:

He’s often on the training vids when LCFC.com post vids so sounds like your sauce is full of shite

He's never going to let other people run this team so I also don't see the first point.

The others seem realistic.

Got no issue with Top not being here.  Got to be realistic King Power is his main business.  But for him not to get the board to take action is inexcusable.  Relegation becomes a stronger possibility each week and its so frustrating knowing the amount of quality we have in this squad.   

Amazing I don't actually feel that depressed by the idea of relegation.   We have got some great young players that we could hopefully rebuild a new squad from. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Does it genuinely sadden anyone else that two managers who've won us the Premier League and FA Cup both turned into contentious characters to say the least. Even Nigel is derided by some. He built the ****ing thing. 

I have nothing against Ranieri. He genuinely cared along with some great coaching and media dealing which helped us keep going. It ended sourly but not much damage was really done.

This feels totally different. A manager we've never truly warmed to but respected for getting good results and often playing good football has proven people's misgivings correct and the club looks completely lost.

• Like 3

Given how easily both Ranieri and Puel were sacked I'm beginning to wonder if finances are the stumbling block to sacking Rodgers. Surely relegation would cost Leicester more than any payoff? Rodgers reputation, obviously not in his own mind, has to be taking a kicking amongst prospective employers. If he had a percent of humility he would find this situation humiliating. Surely it would be within his powers to accept a reduced payoff if he genuinely cares about the club. Maybe his sacking at Liverpool hardened him to dig in to get his max payoff. It seems an incredibly short sighted viewpoint. He is doing what Lennon did in his second spell at Celtic in the 2020-21 season. Lennon was arguably worse in the sense that he probably cost Celtic the chance of 10 IAR by being selfish. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

It would fit my theory Top has a buyer in place to purchase the club at a knockdown championship price.

Seagrave will be sold off separately and loan repayments aided by Premier league parachute payments.

It's brilliant!

....this must be sarcasm, as it is just hard to take onboard!!!

There are a lot of consortiums and big business moguls looking to buy a Premiership team, no need to relegate us, they will pay the £450m that the whole thing is worth. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Your Honour said:

7 defeats in 9 games, has anyone in the Premier League ever survived such an awful run like that? It’s outrageous he’s still our manager.

Brendan keeps saying we’re not consistent. Unfortunately we are incredibly consistent Brendan often going a goal up and totally capitulating in the 2nd half - he has no ideas in how to turn it around and clearly needs to go 

• Like 1