Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Yeh I’m really not interested anymore.

Won’t be wasting my time watching this lot until something changes. 

Happy to miss Zaha tearing us a new one on Saturday as he so often has. 

I'm feeling the same, granted I'm on holiday for the palace game.. until the board act in the best interest of the club, I'm not bothered. He needs to go, we need to move on... feels like Groundhogs day with the constant rumours of will he/won't he get the sack.

39 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....this must be sarcasm, as it is just hard to take onboard!!!

There are a lot of consortiums and big business moguls looking to buy a Premiership team, no need to relegate us, they will pay the £450m that the whole thing is worth. 

But given Tops penchant for loyalty perhaps he has a verbal agreement with someone.

Just bullshitting but running out of reasons for the apathy.

1 hour ago, J.Lisemore said:

For all the hard work of getting back into the Prem, then winning the whole thing.. and now we are planning a stadium expansion whilst getting relegated. It's never boring being a Leicester fan. 

Couldn't let Derby monopolise the circus could we? :rolleyes:

I do understand the theory behind BR trying to get himself sacked. I’m not 100% sure that anyone would ever actually do it but if ever anyone has it’s this guy. He’s criticised the players. He’s criticised the club. He’s made horrible substitutions that consistently throw away wins. 

All valid points. 

But we hammered Forest on Monday and yes they are truly awful. But you don’t thrash anyone at this level unless you’re on it so if he really wanted the sack do you not think he’d have thrown the local Derby as well? 

Worryingly, I think the problems are deeper than that. I think he’s lost the plot and honestly just can’t resolve the huge issue that he is created. I’m not sure that he’s given up as such. I just don’t think he knows how to stay afloat. 

GET HIM OUT.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Thanks for Forest, but it's time to say goodbye. Felt bad for Maddison coming to the away end basically on his own greeted by 1100 singing Rodgers out. 

Sort of agree but he's got to own it for defending the **** in interviews as well. He didn't have to do that and chose to.

• Like 1

4 defeats from winning positions after 9 games. There is genuinely no more pathetic side I can remember. The biggest credit to the opposition I think you'll ever see. It's not like a Derby for example who were blatantly out of their depth that beating them wouldn't really get you too excited. The way we collapse and give points, memorable wins away is just beyond a disgrace. Unforgivable in fact.

Get out of this club you utter ****.

• Like 1

Personally the now throwaway sound bite of "l take full responsibility" drives me crazy, it is used by con men in many walks  of life notably politics (Bozo more than once) and ought to (and used to) be followed by "consequently l must tender my resignation" - not any more, meaningless crap and false humility, Rodgers is the Boris johnson of football - a useless self aggrandizing fool who takes responsibility but no blame.

And like Bozo he simply will not go unless propelled, for one reason above all:

A new manager would do a great deal better with the same group of players and so spotlight exactly where the problem was, no if's, buts or maybe's.

As it stands Rodgers can continue to "take responsibility" and blame someone else.

Watching our club now is like watching a good friend drinking themselves into oblivion, an ever decreasing spiral that everyone but they can see will only end in disaster.

I can't watch that process anymore, it's just too depressing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Does it genuinely sadden anyone else that two managers who've won us the Premier League and FA Cup both turned into contentious characters to say the least. Even Nigel is derided by some. He built the ****ing thing. 

I still hold Rodgers in high regard. 

I’ve said before though, he should have gone after the FA Cup defeat to Forest. 

Comparing him to Peter Taylor is laughable. 

• Like 1

Any chance that we are this seasons “All or Nothing”, and we don’t want this portrayal on the club? We’re giving him as long as possible! 

I mean 25% of other clubs have been in this predicament in the past 10 years and survived. 

Edited by Sly