Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

If anything, it’s all just a bit boring now. Fed up with having the same conversation.

Yup, same thing over and over. I genuinely thought forest game was going to turn it around. But, here we are again. And we go round in circles till the next match and he’ll be in charge. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

If anything, it’s all just a bit boring now. Fed up with having the same conversation.

:nigel:

Just now, fox_favourite said:

Yup, same thing over and over. I genuinely thought forest game was going to turn it around. But, here we are again. And we go round in circles till the next match and he’ll be in charge. 

More fool you then.

Are you an Ostrich?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phube said:

Only one problem with this analogy; what if we get Truss and Kwarteng in as a replacement?! :blink:

I'm afraid in politics (prime ministers) the old saying is "the new one makes the previous one look good". This was always gonna happen with this latest talentless bunch of nobodies in the Tory party.

But as there are many more genuinely talented people in the world of football who dont have to be - rich/connected/have gone to the right public school/be heartless/be disconnected from the life of ordinary people - to be a good manager (unlike prime ministers) l think the odds are in our favour we wont get the equivalent of those two clowns!

But l love the extension of the analogy Phube even though it did make me shudder at the very idea. 😂

24 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If he’s still here for the Palace game then I’ll never forgive Top, he can **** off as well. 

You'll never forgive him? Jesus.

The board need to get a grip and sort it out but this comment is just as embarrassing as Brendan's management of the team.

• Like 2

The mental thing about this is that any other manager in this position would be sacked. And that's not taking into account the quality of players we have, and where we should be, I'm just talking about any team have 4 points from 9. It's bordering on the bizarre now.

• Like 3

it feels like we’re trapped in this endless hell. All our fans know it, the players deep down probably know it, fans of teams all over the country know it, why cant our owner see it? when will this actually end? do they even see relegation as a potential threat? it’s baffling 

• Like 1

Just now, lcfcell said:

it feels like we’re trapped in this endless hell. All our fans know it, the players deep down probably know it, fans of teams all over the country know it, why cant our owner see it? when will this actually end? do they even see relegation as a potential threat? it’s baffling 

I don’t think it will dawn on Top till the last game of the season when we need 4 points to stay up! That’s how far he has his head in the sand. 

12 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

The mental thing about this is that any other manager in this position would be sacked. And that's not taking into account the quality of players we have, and where we should be, I'm just talking about any team have 4 points from 9. It's bordering on the bizarre now.

What’s bizarre is that there is virtually nothing about him getting sacked or questioning our situation in the papers this morning.

Another game and another where we have been in a good position at half time only for us to capitulate in the 2nd half and lose. What the hell is Rodgers doing at half time, because it is having a negative effect and too many of his substitutions are handing the impetus to the other team. He is a disgrace and needs to go in the next 24 hours 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Another game and another where we have been in a good position at half time only for us to capitulate in the 2nd half and lose. What the hell is Rodgers doing at half time, because it is having a negative effect and too many of his substitutions are handing the impetus to the other team. He is a disgrace and needs to go in the next 24 hours 

Top probably thinks the table is upside down and we are in 2nd place. That’s how far he has his head in the sand. I cannot believe the incompetence of the board, even the likes of Rudkin and Whelan need to intervene and sack Rodgers.

31 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

Armatey came on as a sub. Meanwhile Soyuncu is not even on the bench. I’d rather bring on Vestergard than big Dan. Obviously Soyuncu should be on the bench anyway or possibly starting. Rogers is a 🤡  

Agreed, but not coco, more this type now.

Project Capture (156).jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Alot was levelled at Puel of 'Sending the players to sleep' whether the be before a game or at HT.

I think Rodgers seems to be giving them a cup of milky cocoa laced with sleeping pills whilst reading a bedtime story at HT with his final words just before going out "Pass sideways and do not cross the halfway line"

Could he be Paul McKenna in disguise?

• Like 1