Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Won us the FA Cup lol even Ranieri didn’t have enough credit for winning us the league! Top has his head in the sand unfortunately.

So winning the FA Cup gives Rodgers the right to nosedive us into the Championship? Any other team would pull the trigger on their manager if they were where we are now. We’ve gone soft.

• Like 1

Just now, buzzer_b said:

So winning the FA Cup gives Rodgers the right to nosedive us into the Championship? Any other team would pull the trigger on their manager if they were where we are now. We’ve gone soft.

Of course not but this is probably Top’s thinking and also the 5th place finishes. But that seems an eternity and lifetime ago.

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

We've got 2 homes games to properly vocalise how much we want this twat sacked. Does the club really understand how we feel about this situation?

Foxestalk or the entire fan base? Wouldn't surprise me if there were a lot more Rodgers supporters than we suspect.

Fans have said it all season he hasn't got a clue, after all at halftime yesterday we were out of the bottom 3 he makes his subs and within 10 minutes we are back in the bottom 3. He just wants his paycheck for doing a poor job.

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

We've got 2 homes games to properly vocalise how much we want this twat sacked. Does the club really understand how we feel about this situation?

The forest game wasnt the time... but imo top is not engaged.  We need some clear demonstration that we are thru with BR.  The message about Top is more complex.  Are we to say "sort this mess out top"  or are we to say "top, you are failing to sort this out"...ie.  to ask him to act... or to critise his inaction to date?

We need clear chanting  every 10 minutes.

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1

Just now, foxinsocks said:

The forest gane wasnt the time... but imo top is not engaged.  We need some ckear demonstration that we are thru with BR.  The messafe anout Top is more complex.  Are we to say "sort this mess out top"  or are we to say "top, you are failing to sort this out"...ie.  to ask him to act... or to critise his inaction to date?

We need clear chanting  every 10 minutes.

I'm not entirely comfortable going for Top as he and his dad have given us more than we could ever dream of but it's time for him to step up and get a grip of this situation. He must have an affinity to the fans and I just hope that's stronger than the one he has for Brendan 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Foxestalk or the entire fan base? Wouldn't surprise me if there were a lot more Rodgers supporters than we suspect.

Without a doubt.

Mostly are a humanised image of :appl:

Pining for their cardboard clappers back.

This really is a never ending hell. I am glad we beat forest but it has come at a cost. I just cant see why he has not been sacked. It has gone downhill at half time so many times surely they can see he is the problem. The most frustrating thing is that every game that goes by is more points dropped/time wasted. He is also severely affecting the future as the better players (madders etc) will now want to jump ship. He is running the club into the ground. It is not fair on the fans, the future of the club… top is getting this very wrong and HE needs to act himself now and sort this.

2 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Ah, Saturday 12.30 ko,against Palace has disaster written all over it. Rest assured this will be Rodgers last game. 

I don't rest assured at all - clearly Top is seeing something different to the rest of us and has no appetite to sack him anytime soon.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Ah, Saturday 12.30 ko,against Palace has disaster written all over it. Rest assured this will be Rodgers last game. 

People have been saying this for weeks. It’s clear he’s not going anywhere sadly

You guys need to get through the denial and bargaining phases and accept he’s here til the World Cup already.

• Like 1

I watch beyond the 90 sometimes, one of the speakers has a Foxes never quit poster in the background, that was the one thing I always loved about us was that never say die attitude, it's ebbed away slowly for 2 years, increased in the last year and been in overdrive this season we need to instill the word never back into that phrase.

After the Spurs game, I was sure Rodgers would be sacked. It never felt to me, if he would be sacked, but when in the coming hours he would be sacked.  Would it be the evening of the Spurs game, or on the the Sunday.  By the end of Sunday evening I was shocked that he hadn't been sacked, but then thought as others were suggesting, we were waiting for the Queens funeral to be over, and would wait until Tuesday morning to do the deed.   Listening to Talksport all day on the Tuesday, waiting for the breaking news, refreshing twitter, waiting for the inevitable announcement from the club, and it never came. I was utterly dumbfounded that Top had sat on his hands, and was willing to let the obvious demise go on.  Fast forward to today, after another pathetic result and performance, and with our club sinking deeper than ever into the abyss, and I'm not even thinking that Top will sack Rodgers today or anytime soon. I've reluctantly accepted that Top is cool with the clubs position, whether that be through a lack of funds or a waning interest in the club. I no longer feel angry, I just feel sad that Top has let it come to this.

• Like 3