Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Do we know for certain that we've even had bids for Tielemans and Soyuncu? You can't sell what nobody wants to buy.

I mean they didn't want to sign new contracts, and I'm blaming that on not wanting to be here, and I'm blaming that on Rodgers.

7 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I mean they didn't want to sign new contracts, and I'm blaming that on not wanting to be here, and I'm blaming that on Rodgers.

Lots of players are now choosing to run down their contracts. It's not unique a problem to just Leicester City or Brendan Rodgers. It's the way football is going. The players want control over their next career move. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't an issue between BR and some players (I firmly believe some sort of rift has gone on between BR and Soyuncu).

8 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Lots of players are now choosing to run down their contracts. It's not unique a problem to just Leicester City or Brendan Rodgers. It's the way football is going. The players want control over their next career move. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't an issue between BR and some players (I firmly believe some sort of rift has gone on between BR and Soyuncu).

Yeah but I'd say if they liked the manager and the football they'd be tempted to stay. Puel got loads of players signing new contracts. This lot want to get out the door asap.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Which players do we think are 'Team Brendan' and which do we think are totally opposite?

I'd love to think the latter outweighs those who back Rodgers. 

Recon Vestergaard and Praet and Brendan in.

3 hours ago, seenitall said:

5th, 5th, 8th buys you time - so does a 4-0 win - losing away after looking pretty good in the first hour or so probably buys you a bit more as well 

If that game yesterday has bought any credit in the bank then we're back in League One within 5 years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

@themightyfinsays he should be gone

in 48 hours (so tomorrow as stated it yesterday).  Unfortunately don’t think it will happen though

Absolutely no chance. Would be delighted if they proved me wrong but he's here until the World Cup at least I think.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

It's quite obvious he will get the Palace game and it'll be a Forest game type of scenario 

Nowhere near. Palace doesn't hold the same gravitas as Forest. Let alone it being a night game. 

Can't remember the last 12.30 Saturday game we won. 

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

If we need to lose to Palace to get rid then we need to lose.

But I do think regardless, even when he goes, we've revealed some major issues that are beyond Rodgers in the last couple of months.

Starting from the Top.

• Like 2