Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

After the Brighton game I was always checking, hoping, that he had gone.

He survived that so I'm adamant he's going nowhere before the World Cup. I've accepted that.

Struggling to muster the passion for it this season, even the 4-0 win felt a little "meh"

It's extraordinary he's still managing this team. If he hasn't got dirt on one of the board then the club is so out of touch with the fan base it's equally shocking. Bolt on the terrible PR, or lack of, around the whole farce it's piss poor management every way you look at it.

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

I got told earlier that we won’t do anything until the World Cup. So potentially another 6 games. 

If that’s the case we’ll be in the championship next season. If we want change we need to make very clear at Saturday’s match.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sly said:

I got told earlier that we won’t do anything until the World Cup. So potentially another 6 games. 

If that’s true the new manager could have a near impossible task of trying to keep us up.

I’m genuinely stunned that he’s still here, it’s absolutely done me. Feels like the club have just given up.

4 minutes ago, Sly said:

So if we lose the next 5 games, 12 defeats out of 14, on 4 points after nearly half the season, he would still be here?

No. 

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

That will be a disaster. We have some tricky games coming up. We will be well adrift if we keep this toss pot in charge. 

The same set of players managed two top 5 finishes ( and won a FA Cup)  but Soy and Nacho where much more involved, Even Perez was involved now we don't even see him get a minute.. Srange management. 

So after 2 years+ you think the squad would be even better but the manager is not doing his job, how is he is still here is beyond belief to be honest, we are throwing away the chance of European Football because we are scared to sack Rodgers. 

Edited by whoareyaaa

2 minutes ago, dnewty said:

If that’s the case we’ll be in the championship next season. If we want change we need to make very clear at Saturday’s match.

If Percy was right and Top was intending to make a decision after the Forest game based on the performance and the crowd reaction then hopefully he'll still pull the trigger if it gets too toxic. Totally moronic though to delay it this long let alone until the World Cup.