Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Nalis said:

He needs to go but surely blaming him for us losing an unrelated under 21s match is a bit of a stretch  lol

Naaa whatever it takes mate!

Just tweet the fvcking corner flag. Now. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sly said:

I got told earlier that we won’t do anything until the World Cup. So potentially another 6 games. 

So are we expecting a soon to be failed international manager at the helm in Jan? The weight of anticipation is killing me 

34 minutes ago, Corky said:

Even sacking him now feels like an anti-climax. How he survived openly pining for other players and then saying he hadn't been backed is beyond me.

I’m sorry but I think I’d be on course for my biggest climax yet… 

Just now, Speedwell 🦊 said:

I can’t believe this shit is dragging on.WTF is top playing at ffs!

He doesn’t give a shit let’s be honest. He’s in Thailand, LCFC is not his priority which it should be but it isn’t.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, adam said:

Palace H

Leeds H 

Wolves A 

Man City H 

Everton A 

West Ham A 

Can't see Brendan ball picking many points up 

1 point and it's a 0-0 draw at Wolves.

11 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

The same set of players managed two top 5 finishes ( and won a FA Cup)  but Soy and Nacho where much more involved, Even Perez was involved now we don't even see him get a minute.. Srange management. 

So after 2 years+ you think the squad would be even better but the manager is not doing his job, how is he is still here is beyond belief to be honest, we are throwing away the chance of European Football because we are scared to sack Rodgers. 

A chance of European football??

Shouldn't really be heavily drinking on a Monday night😄😄

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

So if we lose the next 5 games, 12 defeats out of 14, on 4 points after nearly half the season, he would still be here?

No. 

Probably because they'll then say they accept we are going to have to go down to restart and rebuild and that there's no better candidate than our Brendan.

• Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Sly said:

I got told earlier that we won’t do anything until the World Cup. So potentially another 6 games. 

Giving the new manager half a season to sort this mess out when the damage will probably already be done. What the fvck is going on?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Giving the new manager half a season to sort this mess out when the damage will probably already be done. What the fvck is going on?!

The comment I made in July of writing the season off before it even begun looks even more correct and true as every day passes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

The comment I made in July of writing the season off before it even begun looks even more correct and true as every day passes.

For sure you’re bang on the money. All we can possibly hope for now is PL survival.